+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hey guys, I just got my nomination last week but I’m really concerned about th settlement fund. I hold a post graduate work permit but I applied for the skilled immigrant nominee and not the international post graduate skilled category.

I’m not sure if I would have to show settle fund when I submit my application for PR.

I need your advice guys.
it says in CIC website that you do not need to show POF if you have valid job offer or you are authorize to work in Canada

amber@007

Nov 30, 2018
Dear Friends,
I am an Inland applicant with BCPNP Approved. Applied for PR paper based application on 17th Sep '2018. Received the AOR on 01st Nov '2018. Application linked with online account on 2nd Nov '2018. Since then below status is shown.

Review of Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility criteria

Review of Medical Results - You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents - We don't need additional documents.

Interview - You don't need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We don't need your finger prints.

Background Check - We are processing your BC check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final Decision - Your application is in process. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

How long it will take from here to get the PR done. NOC Category B (1311).

Please share your expert advise on this. Is there any WhatsApp group also for Sep '2018 paper based PNP inland applicant?

Reactions: ran.nanua1

Aahan thakur

Dec 29, 2016
Himachal Pradesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
hi dear,
i am applied through B.C PNP Programm. now position is i got my b.c employer job offer and he is saying your online profile is open.
my question is how much time will it take to get nomination. and is it express entry or paper based application?

thx in advance..

Aahan thakur

Dec 29, 2016
Himachal Pradesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
i am applied through B.C PNP Programm. now position is i got my b.c employer job offer and he is saying your online profile is open.
my question is how much time will it take to get nomination. and is it express entry or paper based application?

thx in advance..

Aahan thakur

Dec 29, 2016
Himachal Pradesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi
I applied for Bc pnp under express entry on sep 6 but the status is still showing 'applied' I mean it it is not showing 'in process' like others . do think is there some thing wrong with it or it is normal ?????
hi there did you get you pnp. i have also applied for bc.pn.

Aahan thakur

Dec 29, 2016
Himachal Pradesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi
I am going to be applying under EEBC PNP Skilled Worker, I have all the job offer forms etc from my future employer (no LMIA in the hopes of receiving Provincial Nomination and not needing an LMIA).

I am just confused about filling in the Express Entry profile from IRCC first, do I state that I have a valid job offer but no LMIA or do I say no job offer until I have received the provincial nomination?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
i have applied through B.C PNP Programm. now position is i got my b.c employer job offer and my consultant is saying your online profile is opened.
my question is how much time will it take to get nomination. and is it express entry or paper based application? if possible could you send me you contact no on sundal_deepak@yahoo.com

thx in advance..

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hlo friends, i recently got ita fron bc pnp tech ot draw, nd submit my aplication 29 nov. What ll be processing time fr nomination, nd what ll happen after that, how long to me get pr through bc pnp without bcee
I was inland applicant working for American company in one of pilot tech occupation and for me it took 6 working days

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Hi guys,

I am new to this pnp cite.
I checked my score is about 100+, but I am not sure about some parts of the requirement.
1. Do they calculate the average English band score or each section?
2. I will get the job offer soon. Does that have to be LMIA-based? I mean, is it the same as EE requirement for job offer?

Another question is: how long will it take to be invited to apply for PR after apply for pnp and when will I get a work permit?

Thanks in advance. : )

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
in land applicant EEBC PNP Skilled Worker
Pilot tech program
Applied on 11 November 2018
Nominated 21 November 2018
Total 6 working Days

Hello,
Can you tell me what score did you get?
If I receive AOR, can I apply for a work permit?

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all,

I applied for BC PNP EE and my application advisor has requested financial and employees documents from my employer the next day morning after applying - which was a quick turnaround!

My concerns

- Advisor requested for 2017 financial statements - though the Company was established (startup) in Feb 2017, there was only one paid employee!

- In July 2018 the company started employing more, total 5 employees (which is current requirement for employer for BC PNP)

- Advisor also wants all employees immigration status, start date, wages

- My wages to date

Would having only one employee in 2017 affect my PNP nomination?

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hi all,

I applied for BC PNP EE and my application advisor has requested financial and employees documents from my employer the next day morning after applying - which was a quick turnaround!

My concerns

- Advisor requested for 2017 financial statements - though the Company was established (startup) in Feb 2017, there was only one paid employee!

- In July 2018 the company started employing more, total 5 employees (which is current requirement for employer for BC PNP)

- Advisor also wants all employees immigration status, start date, wages

- My wages to date

Would having only one employee in 2017 affect my PNP nomination?
it seems your job is arranged by some consultant and after analyzing your employer scenario my feeling is your case is going to be in very deep and thorough investigation, so hold your seat tight and get ready for roller coaster ride

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hi guys,

I am new to this pnp cite.
I checked my score is about 100+, but I am not sure about some parts of the requirement.
1. Do they calculate the average English band score or each section?
2. I will get the job offer soon. Does that have to be LMIA-based? I mean, is it the same as EE requirement for job offer?

Another question is: how long will it take to be invited to apply for PR after apply for pnp and when will I get a work permit?

Thanks in advance. : )
how did you get 100+? score , ?

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
it seems your job is arranged by some consultant and after analyzing your employer scenario my feeling is your case is going to be in very deep and thorough investigation, so hold your seat tight and get ready for roller coaster ride
Not really! I found the job on my own . The startup that I work for is part of a bigger company which has already created 12 big startups across Canada and USA.

PNP Points 145

Last edited: