+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlexandraO said:
can please somebody help me ::),

what exact documents are needed in attachments to application under "Company information"??
please read PAGE NO 52 from below link.
it is for checklist for skilled category.

https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/39720579-0f1e-457a-924d-1f3d07301591/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration-and-Express-Entry-BC-Technical-Guide.aspx

Rihan89

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Visa Offce
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
I have just seen that the points for SI - International Graduate went up to 85 points. It was 70 points like two weeks ago. BCGuy, perhaps you know the reason behind this inconsistency with the minimum points?

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Ginnie said:
anybody got ITA in today's draw
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Invitations-to-Apply
I got 3 ,2 International graduates and one skilled worker.That brings me up to 12 ITA 5 nominations this year to date.But that is my day job.I am hoping to improve my score this year compared to last year. I got 57 nominations last year.But advice here is still free,It was being an active forum member 7 years ago that motivated me to become an Immigration professional.I am not here to promote my business which is already insanely busy

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
BCguy said:
I got 3 ,2 International graduates and one skilled worker.That brings me up to 12 ITA 5 nominations this year to date.But that is my day job.I am hoping to improve my score this year compared to last year. I got 57 nominations last year.But advice here is still free,It was being an active forum member 7 years ago that motivated me to become an Immigration professional.I am not here to promote my business which is already insanely busy
[/quote
Hi bc guy I want to know what are the job description of case review officer and program advisor. In my case Ricky is my case review officer and then he pass my case to program advisor. So I want to know what are their responsibilities to review a cases???

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Deep5911 said:
BCguy said:
[/quote
Hi bc guy I want to know what are the job description of case review officer and program advisor. In my case Ricky is my case review officer and then he pass my case to program advisor. So I want to know what are their responsibilities to review a cases???
Hi Deep,

How did you find out who's your case reviewer? Did you email them and ask?

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
tushya said:
Hi Deep,

How did you find out who's your case reviewer? Did you email them and ask?
No my case officer email me and my lawyer for additional docs just after 3 days when I submit my file

noctis14

Dec 19, 2016
Hi...i applied for my bcpnp extension and submitted all needed documents..can anyone tell how long does it take?its been 3mos now since i applied.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCguy said:
Congrats Bcguy.
All d best.
and thanks you are helping all members.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Deep5911 said:
BCguy said:
[/quote
The job of the case review officer is to make sure all the documents are in order before passing them on to Program Adviser to make a decision of yes or no :D

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
BCguy said:
The job of the case review officer is to make sure all the documents are in order before passing them on to Program Adviser to make a decision of yes or no :D
Ok thanks sir . But 2 months before they got additional docs from my employer. After that nothing from them may be they're very near to make final decision isn't what u think???????

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Deep5911 said:
Ok thanks sir . But 2 months before they got additional docs from my employer. After that nothing from them may be they're very near to make final decision isn't what u think???????
yes close to decision