+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello

i have one query if anybody knows
actually my representative applied my visitor extension on 3rd November 2016 ONLINE
and still i am waiting for decision.

on 8th march i sent query regarding my status or any update.
20th APRIL today i received reply from CIC that
my application forwarded to responsible office.
they will contact me if further information is required or if a decision is make on you application

one day i called on CIC number and agent told me wait for until 10 May.
may be you will get your extension before this date.
if not please contact us again.
anybody also waiting for their visitor extension.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one more query
status update was second additional document request by my case review officer in 2nd week of February.
after that no reply.
i am on implied status.
Is implied status is main reason that they are not giving final decision on my application.
Is they are waiting for my visitor extension visa or they can give me nomination while i am here in Canada on implied status.

any suggestions?

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i read online that
Please note that your application will not be approved if you are in Canada and do not have Valid status or status has expired, and who has not applied for restoration of status within the 90 days eligibility period, will be considered OUT OF STATUS.

It means when i will receive my Visitor Extension Visa after that they will give final decision on BCPNP application? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Ginnie said:
hello

i have one query if anybody knows
actually my representative applied my visitor extension on 3rd November 2016 ONLINE
and still i am waiting for decision.

on 8th march i sent query regarding my status or any update.
20th APRIL today i received reply from CIC that
my application forwarded to responsible office.
they will contact me if further information is required or if a decision is make on you application

one day i called on CIC number and agent told me wait for until 10 May.
may be you will get your extension before this date.
if not please contact us again.
anybody also waiting for their visitor extension.
This is an easy one,After the officer in Vegreville CPC feels that some investigation has to be done,He sends it to either the Vancouver or Surrey offices to decide.If they have concerns,they may call you for an interview

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Ginnie said:
i read online that
Please note that your application will not be approved if you are in Canada and do not have Valid status or status has expired, and who has not applied for restoration of status within the 90 days eligibility period, will be considered OUT OF STATUS.

It means when i will receive my Visitor Extension Visa after that they will give final decision on BCPNP application? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Generally I have not been refused when asking for visitors extension waiting for a BC PNP decision

May777777

Oct 15, 2016
I have applied under the Federal Skilled Worker in EE. I also applied for BC Provincial Nominee Program several months ago and I am still waiting for provincial nomination approval. Now I am invited by EE because my score in EE is above the latest threshold. Now I am wondering if I need to wait for the approval of PNP. If I get certification of PNP, would my case in EE speed up? If I am refused by PNP, would it leave a negative impact on my EE processing? Thanks!

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
May777777 said:
I have applied under the Federal Skilled Worker in EE. I also applied for BC Provincial Nominee Program several months ago and I am still waiting for provincial nomination approval. Now I am invited by EE because my score in EE is above the latest threshold. Now I am wondering if I need to wait for the approval of PNP. If I get certification of PNP, would my case in EE speed up? If I am refused by PNP, would it leave a negative impact on my EE processing? Thanks!
Your EE process wont speed up even if you get a approval. The Express entry bcpnp is different from SI bc pnp(paper based). The EE bc pnp would have gotten you a extra 600 points and got you a ITA if the scores were high but since you already got a ITA it does not matter now. I dont know what the procedure for withdrawal is but if you can just withdraw it. EE PROCESS Is much faster compared to paper based

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May777777 said:
Go with your EE. It is fast.
No need to wait for BC PNP Nomination.
And it will not leave any negative impact.
Very simple you have 2 options and it is your wish which one you want.
According to me go with EE. It is fast.
All d best

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Ginnie said:
All d best
Wouldn't a nomination give you some more positive influence on getting a PR? It only good for an invitation?

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Ginnie said:
All d best
Hi ginnie anything on ur file because ur and mine case almost same processing. May be good news will be next week ?????

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deep5911 said:
Hi ginnie anything on ur file because ur and mine case almost same processing. May be good news will be next week ?????
No still waiting.
hope for the best may be good news will come today :p or next week.
any updates from your side.
you also applied from outside Canada.
may be they are waiting for my visitor extension visa.
but i am on implied status means waiting for visitor extension visa.

May777777

Oct 15, 2016
Rajveer said:
Your EE process wont speed up even if you get a approval. The Express entry bcpnp is different from SI bc pnp(paper based). The EE bc pnp would have gotten you a extra 600 points and got you a ITA if the scores were high but since you already got a ITA it does not matter now. I dont know what the procedure for withdrawal is but if you can just withdraw it. EE PROCESS Is much faster compared to paper based
I applied EE BC PNP, not paper based. Now My EE BC PNP is not approved, and I am invited by EE because my score is higher than the latest one "415". If I do not withdraw my EE BC PNP and is refused by EE BC PNP, will it make a negative impact on my EE profile? Thank you very much!

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Ginnie said:
No still waiting.
hope for the best may be good news will come today :p or next week.
any updates from your side.
you also applied from outside Canada.
may be they are waiting for my visitor extension visa.
but i am on implied status means waiting for visitor extension visa.
Ok but the moment is now very scary. Any thing happens anytime. According to ur experience after that much long time nearly 3 months they contact us or our employer. Their decision will positive or negative?????

TechManChris

Apr 19, 2017
Been lurking here for a little while, and recently made my account here to ask some questions.

However, I just received my nomination for BCPNP!

Registration submitted March 27th, 2017
Invitation for PNP April 5th
AOR for PNP April 17th (was out of the country for little over a week, so waited to submit until I returned)
Decision Finalised today!

I had one phone call from the BCPNP yesterday, to discuss some aspects of my current work.

The relief/elation is unreal, but now this is where the real fun part begins ;D