+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
TechManChris said:
Been lurking here for a little while, and recently made my account here to ask some questions.

However, I just received my nomination for BCPNP!

Registration submitted March 27th, 2017
Invitation for PNP April 5th
AOR for PNP April 17th (was out of the country for little over a week, so waited to submit until I returned)
Decision Finalised today!

I had one phone call from the BCPNP yesterday, to discuss some aspects of my current work.

Congratulations! May we know what category are you in, and what is your score? Your nomination is insanely fast...

The relief/elation is unreal, but now this is where the real fun part begins ;D

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
tushya said:
Wouldn't a nomination give you some more positive influence on getting a PR? It only good for an invitation?
Here is my take,since a provincial nominee under the law can only denied for medical issues,criminal issues or fraud.I think you are safer with a nomination then an ITA.I had a Russian with EE BC PNP who got nominated along with a lady from Honduras who got her ITA because of CEC,She had a score of 550.Because of glitches,when both uploaded their IELTS test results,IRCC did not get the results.The Honduran got an email informing her that her PR was denied because she failed to English results.They told her to start over.But when the Russian failed to upload her English results,they gave her an extension to submit her IELTS results.They COULD NOT reject her unlike the Honduran who they could reject for a minor reason.Personally I prefer the safety of a nomination versus the insecurity of a federal ITA

Mar 20, 2017
EESW ITA:17th Nov..Submitted application 10th Dec16..Ard 15Mar17 was told that ECR in process..normal submission is within 1month by employer. Does anyone know how long the compliance officer takes to complete review and give a decision before the file goes back to the Senior bc pnp officer for his final approval...been waiting for 4 mths 10 day's now and overseas...this is really a long waiting time besides the months that have gone into the run up till ITA received...

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deep5911 said:
Ok but the moment is now very scary. Any thing happens anytime. According to ur experience after that much long time nearly 3 months they contact us or our employer. Their decision will positive or negative?????
yes situation is very scary. anything can happen anytime.
hope for the best.
they can contact us or our employers anytime.
all d best.

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Ginnie said:
hope for the best.
all d best.
[/quote
Ok . They contact me or my employer for some more docs or final decision???????

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deep5911 said:
Ginnie said:
hope for the best.
all d best.
[/quote
Ok . They contact me or my employer for some more docs or final decision???????
May be officer can call applicant or employer. Or both. If they need any further information they will inform us.
They will take final decision after review all factors.
Your have representative.

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Ginnie said:
May be officer can call applicant or employer. Or both. If they need any further information they will inform us.
Yes I have representative . Pnp contact my employer and my employer send them additional docs. But is there any chance that they interview me or my employer because my representative told me that may be they're satisfied from all docs now and give us final decision very soon . But u think they still interview us ?????

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Ginnie said:
Any updates from ur application??????

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Deep5911 said:
Yes I have representative . Pnp contact my employer and my employer send them additional docs. But is there any chance that they interview me or my employer because my representative told me that may be they're satisfied from all docs now and give us final decision very soon . But u think they still interview us ?????
hundreds of people with representatives have still been interviewed together with their employers over the years