+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
savy said:
I applied at 6th December, and still i am waiting
Many applicant who applied in October, November, and December are waiting for nomination.

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Ginnie said:
i told my representative regarding this but he told me dont worry wait. we will wait.
still m waiting for visitor extension visa from 3 november and BC PNP from 18 December.
GOD knws when i will receive my nomination and visitor extension.
Strange for your visa extension. As I applied on Jan 4 and received it on 17th Feb. What's the status showing in your application?

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudubey said:
Strange for your visa extension. As I applied on Jan 4 and received it on 17th Feb. What's the status showing in your application?
I have only file no. Do not have user id or password
My repsentative not giving me user id or password.
But last week i contacted with cic agent. He told wait until MAY.
I dont know online visitor extenstion processing time us 53 days and i am waiting from 3 nov.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jagmeet1994 said:
ITA nov 4-2016
Application submited on nov 17-2016
Still got nothing .
Hope so we will get nomination soon.
You received any reply from bc pnp.

Jagmeet1994

Mar 18, 2017
My consultant called them today they said
(Ur application is still in process if we need anything we will let u know)
I can't understand why its taking too long.
Ginnie,
Did they replied to u?

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Since so many of you still waiting for nomination, I guess my application just submitted this month on the 17th has plenty of time to wait... plus there's someth glitch on my application, even longer. GG. :-\

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jagmeet1994 said:
My consultant called them today they said
(Ur application is still in process if we need anything we will let u know)
I can't understand why its taking too long.
Ginnie,
Did they replied to u?
No still waiting for reply...

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Ginnie said:
i told my representative regarding this but he told me dont worry wait. we will wait.
still m waiting for visitor extension visa from 3 november and BC PNP from 18 December.
GOD knws when i will receive my nomination and visitor extension.
MLA offices do not entertain consultants or lawyers only the direct applicant and it is for free,Are you afraid to go to your MLA?If you are BC based,PM me and I will guide you how to do it for free

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCguy said:
MLA offices do not entertain consultants or lawyers only the direct applicant and it is for free,Are you afraid to go to your MLA?If you are BC based,PM me and I will guide you how to do it for free
Hi
No m not afraid to go MLA, but i do not know what we need when we will go to MLA and it is walk in or we have to book appointment.

or We can contact MP for Surrey-newton Mr. Sukh Dhaliwal.

to whom i can contact.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Hi Sukh Dhaliwal is the Member of Parliament for Newton for FEDERAL Concerns,your Member of legislative assembly for Surrey-Newton is Harry Bains,His office number is 604-5978248 at 7380 King George Boulevard.You can just walk in and his staff can see you.Otherwise you can book an appointment to meet him.Good luck ;D

Soni V

Dec 7, 2016
Hi everyone. ..just a quick question. To apply for express entry bcpnp international graduate category, is it mandatory that a candidate should have open work permit ? Lyk if he /she is on visitor visa but has a valid job offer and has all other required documents , will be ineligible for this category? ??

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCguy said:
Hi Sukh Dhaliwal is the Member of Parliament for Newton for FEDERAL Concerns,your Member of legislative assembly for Surrey-Newton is Harry Bains,His office number is 604-5978248 at 7380 King George Boulevard.You can just walk in and his staff can see you.Otherwise you can book an appointment to meet him.Good luck ;D
Thank you very much for you help.
i will call for appointment on Monday.
Thanks