+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mandeeppanag said:
2nd week of November ..waiting outland
dont worry all members who are waiting for nomination.
we will get our nomination sooooooon..

Sinia

Mar 2, 2017
Jagmeet1994 said:
No ginnie bro i think we r the only 2 applicants of nov. Still waiting bro may be today 1 hour more to go.
I submitted my document on Octobe and still waiting.

monish88

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
bcpnp_phd2017 said:
Got my PhD, Applied under International Post Graduate category, My BC PNP came after one week, Sent my docs to Sydney on Jan 23, 2017. received by CIC Jan 27, 2017, received my Application No. on March 15, 2017. It is in process now.

Do you guys know someone who has applied Under BC-PNP International Post Graduate category before and got his/her PR recently? Just wanted to know how long will it take to receive PR roughly.

Cheers,
If it's EE, I have seen it does not take more than 6 months for individual application.

Jagmeet1994

Mar 18, 2017
Hi,
I decided to send an emial to BC PNP office what should i write to them on description. I just want to ask them its been 4 months and 13 days snd i didnt get any result on my gile.
Thanks

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Jagmeet1994 said:
Hi,
I decided to send an emial to BC PNP office what should i write to them on description. I just want to ask them its been 4 months and 13 days snd i didnt get any result on my gile.
Thanks
Just mention file# and timelines about application submission. Request for status.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jagmeet1994 said:
Hi,
Thanks
BC PNP file No
Your Name.
Date of Birth.

I am writing to ask you the regarding status of my application. I sent my application to BC PNP to this ______(add date). Since then I haven't heard any thing from you. The process has exceeded maximum time for completion. Would you please be kind enough in letting me know the current status of my application. If you need any further information regarding my file please contact me.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards
Your name

What we can add more if anybody knows and If there is any mistake please correct it.