+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jagmeet1994 said:
Yaa i sent them an email lets see their golden words.
So tensend why they are holding our applications too long.
i also sent them email regarding my status on this Monday

but still waiting for reply.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Ginnie said:
BC PNP file No
Your Name.
Date of Birth.

I am writing to ask you the regarding status of my application. I sent my application to BC PNP to this ______(add date). Since then I haven't heard any thing from you. The process has exceeded maximum time for completion. Would you please be kind enough in letting me know the current status of my application. If you need any further information regarding my file please contact me.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards
Your name

What we can add more if anybody knows and If there is any mistake please correct it.
Another option if you are in BC with legal status as a worker or student is to go to your MLA or Member of the Legislative assembly(Provincial Parliament)You can use your postal code into find your MLA by postal code According to the rules BC PNP must respond to an MLA inquiry ASAP
I sent a guy last week to the office of his MLA Susan Anton to inquire about his status.She is also the Justice Minister of BC.He got his status update in 3 days.Many people think you have to be a PR or Citizen to ask for MLA help.Nope they help all people with status in their ridings or districts.Hope this helps

tony7music

Mar 29, 2017
just want to double confirm. i'm moving from ontario to bc and planning to work as a cook and apply under
" BC PNP - Skills Immigration (Entry Level and Semi-Skilled) " stream.

Under this stream there is no point system applicable so i only have to meet the requirements of the stream like work min. 9 months

correct ??

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
tony7music said:
just want to double confirm. i'm moving from ontario to bc and planning to work as a cook and apply under
" BC PNP - Skills Immigration (Entry Level and Semi-Skilled) " stream.

Under this stream there is no point system applicable so i only have to meet the requirements of the stream like work min. 9 months

correct ??
Cooks are skilled NOC B not Semi skilled Plus the semi skilled also uses points also,you only need lower points and since cooks are part of the 100 in demand jobs in BC,you get bonus points for being a cook

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Chibuz said:
Okay thanks. Your application number was sent to you via the email address you provided while filling the application form right?
Yes, you will be informed via the provided email and in that email they will also want you to link your email/information with your application number. BTW, If you found someone who has received his/her PR via PNP post-graduate less than 16 months please let me know.

Cheers,

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
monish88 said:
If it's EE, I have seen it does not take more than 6 months for individual application.
It's not EE. I applied under regular PNP post-graduate. Do you know anyone who has applied under this stream and received his PR (how many month)?

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCguy said:
Another option if you are in BC with legal status as a worker or student is to go to your MLA or Member of the Legislative assembly(Provincial Parliament)You can use your postal code into find your MLA by postal code According to the rules BC PNP must respond to an MLA inquiry ASAP
I sent a guy last week to the office of his MLA Susan Anton to inquire about his status.She is also the Justice Minister of BC.He got his status update in 3 days.Many people think you have to be a PR or Citizen to ask for MLA help.Nope they help all people with status in their ridings or districts.Hope this helps
i told my representative regarding this but he told me dont worry wait. we will wait.
still m waiting for visitor extension visa from 3 november and BC PNP from 18 December.
GOD knws when i will receive my nomination and visitor extension.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2017.in.Canada said:
Ita 17th Nov...Submitted for BC pnp nomination/approval10 Dec 16...and still waiting :(
My ITA on 17 November and application submission on 18 December and still waiting :(