+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
mikko008 said:
You should put 3300X 12.
Hi Sir,
Could you please check my offer of employment?

This letter is to verify the employment of.......who has been working for ......as an ... since November 1st, 2015.
........is employed as a full-time employee, working 40 hours per week. This amounted to approximately 1,950 hours per year, and his annual salary is $...........

My questions is what wages do I state in my salary? is it 3300*12 same as the job offer in BC PNP registration?

upjiahdec

Dec 14, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Applying to EEBC - International Graduate. There's a question at the point of registration "Please provide details regarding your full-time work experience within the past ten years that is directly related to the job offer indicated above". What exactly does that mean?

I currently have a job offer with the BC employer, but prior to this several years of full-time work experience in the same NOC category, but not in BC and not for this employer. Can I include that experience?

I have included it at registration, but when submitted the system marked the Present checkboxes automatically, which seems to be wrong...

Appreciate your response!

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
callofduty said:
Hi Sir,
Could you please check my offer of employment?

This letter is to verify the employment of.......who has been working for ......as an ... since November 1st, 2015.
........is employed as a full-time employee, working 40 hours per week. This amounted to approximately 1,950 hours per year, and his annual salary is $...........

My questions is what wages do I state in my salary? is it 3300*12 same as the job offer in BC PNP registration?
Hi,

I think for the wage part in the employment reference letter, your employer can state that this worker's current pay rate is 3300 per month (equivalent to $39,600/year),even though this pay rate has just applied to you for a month. In this way, it feels clearer.

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Simpson85 said:
Thank you mikko!

They did not mention anything about that topic. I have no idea what my employer did (if anything), but obviously everything went fine.

Regarding WP support letter and nomination certificate - the officer told me that those two documents are on the way already and I should receive them via email by the end of next week.
Oh that's very nice of them! I wonder would they do the same work permit supporting thing for every overseas applicants, or exclusively 8) anyways thanks for the information and Congrats!

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Rochellelee said:
I just received my nomination today! Sooooooo Happy!
Congratulations Rochelle :D Everything seems to work super fast and smoothly!

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
mikko008 said:
Hi,

I think for the wage part in the employment reference letter, your employer can state that this worker's current pay rate is 3300 per month (equivalent to $39,600/year),even though this pay rate has just applied to you for a month. In this way, it feels clearer.
Thanks for your help. I changed my job offer wage info to 3300 and my score is 81. I missed the draw of Dec 8. So bad. there is no draw this year.

Simpson85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Croatia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
mikko008 said:
Oh that's very nice of them! I wonder would they do the same work permit supporting thing for every overseas applicants, or exclusively 8) anyways thanks for the information and Congrats!
Thanks mikko! Well, we'll never know. They still did not reveal the actions they have taken and I wasn't asking :)

logan7712

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikko008 said:
Congratulations Rochelle :D Everything seems to work super fast and smoothly!
Unfortunately not for me. I applied on 26 October and haven't heard anything since.

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
logan7712 said:
Unfortunately not for me. I applied on 26 October and haven't heard anything since.
For which stream you applied? Don't worry about it, I am pretty sure you will get it soon! Hang in there!

logan7712

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rochellelee said:
For which stream you applied? Don't worry about it, I am pretty sure you will get it soon! Hang in there!
Hi
Thanks for your words. i applied under EE-INTL-GRADUATE category

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
logan7712 said:
Hi
Thanks for your words. i applied under EE-INTL-GRADUATE category
Uhh....I'm curiouser and curiouser about the mechanism behind their works....Sorry to hear this man but it's still within the reasonable time frame. Please think and act positively and use the Law of Attraction! It really worked for me in many cases. I really think it's just because the officer who's assigned your case had lots of personal errands to run and is procrastinating 8)

logan7712

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikko008 said:
Uhh....I'm curiouser and curiouser about the mechanism behind their works....Sorry to hear this man but it's still within the reasonable time frame. Please think and act positively and use the Law of Attraction! It really worked for me in many cases. I really think it's just because the officer who's assigned your case had lots of personal errands to run and is procrastinating 8)
Hi!
I know that the processing time is still reasonable. I am worried because a lot of guys who applied in November got their nomination. Is there a way i can contact them and ask for a status update. Thanks

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
logan7712 said:
Hi!
I know that the processing time is still reasonable. I am worried because a lot of guys who applied in November got their nomination. Is there a way i can contact them and ask for a status update. Thanks
Did you receive any phone calls or Emails from them? You always can contact them, but I don't think they will disclose any information regarding the status of your application because it still within a processing time period.

I do understand how your feel, but please hang in there! Good luck!

zd

May 23, 2015
Hi,

Is it necessary to have a job offer to apply for BC PNP Skilled worker and express entry programs???

If yes, how does an international candidate go about getting a job offer?

Regards
Zaheed

logan7712

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rochellelee said:
Did you receive any phone calls or Emails from them? You always can contact them, but I don't think they will disclose any information regarding the status of your application because it still within a processing time period.

I do understand how your feel, but please hang in there! Good luck!
Hi!
I haven't received any correspondence from them so far. I am sure if i send them any status update query, they will likely reply with a generic email. anyways, thanks for your help