+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting final decision

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Will they send the credential to the email that we gave? or it will be sent to my company email again?(if someone had a representative similar to my case). Any suggestions or help please
I believe credentials will be sent to the email you provide in your response for the first email.
May be you can search this forum, i remember seeing similar query but not able to find the exact post.

Reactions: CanVSr

CanVSr

Mar 18, 2021
I believe credentials will be sent to the email you provide in your response for the first email.
May be you can search this forum, i remember seeing similar query but not able to find the exact post.
Thanks! also another question, will my port of entry will be the first time i entered canada? or the last time?

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
I wonder if I have made any mistake while replying to the first email. I haven't received the credentials yet. Can someone please correct the below if something is not right. This is what i have sent.

EMAIL:

OPTION A

PRINCIPAL APPLICANT:

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):

SPOUSE:

 Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:

jpdcl

Aug 6, 2017
I wonder if I have made any mistake while replying to the first email. I haven't received the credentials yet. Can someone please correct the below if something is not right. This is what i have sent.

EMAIL:

OPTION A

PRINCIPAL APPLICANT:

 Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:

SPOUSE:

 Name:
 UCI: