+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting final decision

xinpin88

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hi - what information they requested? and also, does it mean that your application is approved?
They asked information below and I think they will get your application approved after they received your response.
In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):

ü Name:

ü UCI:

ü Email (as set out in this message):

ü Original entry date:

ü Date of last time entered Canada:

ü Location(Port of Entry):

Reactions: jpdcl

CanVSr

Mar 18, 2021
They asked information below and I think they will get your application approved after they received your response.
In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):

ü Name:

ü UCI:

ü Email (as set out in this message):

ü Original entry date:

ü Date of last time entered Canada:

ü Location(Port of Entry):
Got it..thanks for the details. may i know what will be the email address they will be sending from? i will check my email.

IamLuke

Jun 21, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hey peeps,

I called IRCC and an agent told me that all stages are passed. Just awaiting the final decision from the officer.
I asked if eligibility and background check were passed and she said yes. So, my question is "Does that mean it is a sign of approval?"

Thank you,

jpdcl

Aug 6, 2017
Hey peeps,

I called IRCC and an agent told me that all stages are passed. Just awaiting the final decision from the officer.
I asked if eligibility and background check were passed and she said yes. So, my question is "Does that mean it is a sign of approval?"

Thank you,
What's your AOR date? Do you also know your primary & secondary visa office? I think it's a good sign as I had the same situation - all stages passed as of June 1st. Then Friday, June 11th, I got the first portal email. Now waiting for the portal credentials.