+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting final decision

jpdcl

Aug 6, 2017
Yes, it still shows that In review with IRCC. I think that the address and picture will only be reviewed by the officer who is responsible for PR card, but the copr is printed and uploaded by the officer from your local VO.
Hi, just wondering if you have received your PR card yet?

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Yep, I"m stuck at all stages passed/waiting on final decision from May 21st. I called and asked for an update today, still no movement and they couldn't tell me when I'm likely to receive the 1st email. My file is still at Ottawa CPC.
hey any updates?

patelyogesh2

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Does anyone have similar case like me and received first email?

I added my spouse to PR application(CEC- NOV AOR) and now all state passed on July 20, 2021.
my spose was in India when I added her but now she is in Canada (on work permit) . we already changed her address in file.
is there any chances of getting first email?

Chakkar2737

Sep 25, 2021
Hi, I received a note from IRCC agent that everything has passed and just waiting for final decision since July 19th. Does anyone know, how long does it take to approve the application which is waiting for final decision. Also what is being evaluated in awaiting final decision stage?

syed123456

Oct 16, 2021
I am a CEC applicant with Outland Dependents. I received my 1st Portal email which i responded the same day but instead of getting Credentials for Portal Log In i received an Email asking me about the Probable return of my Dependents to Canada. I responded them back and told them that my Dependents are Outland Dependents and they have never come to Canada yet. What does this question mean that when they are returning to Canada................. I have not received any response from them yet. Plz suggest what should i do now as this has been a week now after their 1st portal email
Regards

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hi guys
I got portal ceredentials and uploaded everything in it. But called ircc today they said everything is passed but application is still in process awaiting final decision. I am confused then they sent ceredentials by mistake?? Any thoughts

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hi i have a question. All stages are passed since 29 nov,2021. But final decision is not made. Vo-ottawa. So is there any way I can contact them and ask . Maybe webform can help? Anybody in same boat. Please reply

Shubi

Apr 21, 2022
How or where did you see your application status was already passed? pls. help. thanks
Hello,
I have applied in NSNP express entry on October 28th 2021. I called IRCC they told me everything is passed since march 9,2022. But still waiting for final decision!

are you in a same boat?