+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting final decision

IamLuke

Jun 21, 2020
Category........
CEC
What's your AOR date? Do you also know your primary & secondary visa office? I think it's a good sign as I had the same situation - all stages passed as of June 1st. Then Friday, June 11th, I got the first portal email. Now waiting for the portal credentials.
My OV is Ottawa, AOR = August-28-2020. Thanks for the reply. Sounds like a good sign then, and congrats

IamLuke

Jun 21, 2020
Category........
CEC
My OV is Ottawa, AOR = August-28-2020. Thanks for the reply. Sounds like a good sign then, and congrats
Also, did your IRCC profile account change? mine are still "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." and "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

jpdcl

Aug 6, 2017
Also, did your IRCC profile account change? mine are still "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." and "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Yep, same here. Still reviewing status for eligibility & background check. I've read from other threads that it will only show as approved once the COPR is issued.

CanVSr

Mar 18, 2021
Hi Guys quick question. Seems like IRCC forwarded email to company email instead of mine. so my company forwarded it to me. can i reply using my personal email ?