+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australian Police Check

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hey even my application got cancelled for the same reason. Can u pls share your contact number with me pls. I am from India. Pls pls wats app me on 91-9780737450 . I need help plz
Please check CIC website . There is clear guidelines for Australia . You can apply any one . it doesn't matter Better apply afp site as it is taking 42 $ with same processing time. You can even request by calling call center and then can send you scan copy . No need to wait for delivery for the same.
There are different kind of requirement based on where you stayed in Australia . My case i choose wrong option from drop down while selecting so i got full disclosure instead of standard disclosure so CIC rejected the same. Always check latest gudidelines from CIC site .

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Please check CIC website . There is clear guidelines for Australia . You can apply any one . it doesn't matter Better apply afp site as it is taking 42 $ with same processing time. You can even request by calling call center and then can send you scan copy . No need to wait for delivery for the same.
There are different kind of requirement based on where you stayed in Australia . My case i choose wrong option from drop down while selecting so i got full disclosure instead of standard disclosure so CIC rejected the same. Always check latest gudidelines from CIC site .
Yes this time I m very cautious. Brother cn u share your contact no with me pls. I shall be highly obliged Pls .

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
And what about drivin history from Vic roads? Did they mentioned your immigration file no on report? And what is special notes and consideration pls

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hello Friend ,
Need advice if you applied directly from afp site(https://www.afp.gov.au/) or third party vertias who also looks give same document (https://www.afpcheck.com/)

My application got rejected today saying below . When i see the document now i can see it is mentioned "Complete Disclosure"

"The Police certificate from AUSTRALIA that you provided with your application is not acceptable. Please consult our website in order to determine the required document. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html"

Today i applied again from afp site (Took 42$) and third party vertias (Took 98 $) . Do you have any idea if both are valid or i need to submit in future only from afp site ?

Also how much time it took to get approval and get the same as i am currently in Chicago , USA .

Please help
It will be very hard to bear another cancellation. I am independent lawyer from India. Need your contact pls. Thanks in advance

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
can anyone tell me if they will send back application for this? ive just sent mine and havent received AOR or anything yet..Will uploading a copy be fine once recieving the "Standard Disclosure"

Amrit Gill

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi guys I need quick help. I have Australian PCC on Nov 2018. Now got email form cic for original pcc, is it still valid or not. it is almost 4 month old and have full driving history report on dec 2108. Does they both valid or I need to apply for new ones. because they give me only 20 days to submit original pcc.

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Hi guys I need quick help. I have Australian PCC on Nov 2018. Now got email form cic for original pcc, is it still valid or not. it is almost 4 month old and have full driving history report on dec 2108. Does they both valid or I need to apply for new ones. because they give me only 20 days to submit original pcc.
Mate, did you choose the option 35 and what information does it state on the PCC. Also, does it state standard disclosure? Please let me know.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Just a guess, but either there's a problem with the scan you sent, or they are concerned that it might be an altered or fake document. Keep a copy and just send it -

nothingtt28

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Hi

I have been to Australia, Queensland for 6 months for Higher education in 2016. As I am an Indian Citizen. I don't have any driving license or any other document except Foreign passport and a birth certificate (India Issued) So will that work for me?

And for Queensland travel history is also required. and I did not have the driving license during my stay there. so what do I need to do? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Hi,

Could you advise how you went through everything? Did you contact Queensland Dept of Trans for the traffic history? I have the same situation with you now that I lived in Queensland and now need a PCC from Australia. Thanks much!

Sheikh09

Sep 16, 2019
Hi,
I’ve a concern regarding Australian Police Clearance. I’hv to submit my APC along with other documents for Canadian Express Entry. My concern is about the postal address of APC.

Because, currently, I live in my home country which is in Bangladesh, however, I was in Australia for more than 2 years. Moreover, because of some issues, I have very limited amount of time to submit my application. That’s why I gave one of my friends postal address in Australia. There is an option in the APC online application to authorise someone for receiving the PCC and I did that.

Will this be a problem? I don’t know whether the name of my friend will be on the certificate or not. However, my name and standard disclosure surely will be on that certificate, I believe.

Please help me on this matter with the best knowledge. Thanks in advance.

nothingtt28

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Hi,
I’ve a concern regarding Australian Police Clearance. I’hv to submit my APC along with other documents for Canadian Express Entry. My concern is about the postal address of APC.

Because, currently, I live in my home country which is in Bangladesh, however, I was in Australia for more than 2 years. Moreover, because of some issues, I have very limited amount of time to submit my application. That’s why I gave one of my friends postal address in Australia. There is an option in the APC online application to authorise someone for receiving the PCC and I did that.

Will this be a problem? I don’t know whether the name of my friend will be on the certificate or not. However, my name and standard disclosure surely will be on that certificate, I believe.

Hi,

I also did the same way. I used my friend's address in Australia to mail the document back to their place. I submitted my APC with that address, and so far I didnt hear anything back from IRCC, so lets assume its fine I guess.

Sheikh09

Sep 16, 2019
Hi,

I also did the same way. I used my friend's address in Australia to mail the document back to their place. I submitted my APC with that address, and so far I didnt hear anything back from IRCC, so lets assume its fine I guess.
I guess the same as well. Btw, When did you submit your application?

oxiz3n

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Hi,

Hi,

Hello guys, I also did the same but relative in Australia haven't received the certificate yet. Here's the timeline:

Applied - Sep 29
AFP confirms NPC complete - Sep 30

It says current postage time 3 to 7 working days within Australia. It's been 4 days now.

How long did it take for you guys? I'm bit worried as I have few days left to apply.

Thanks heaps!

nothingtt28

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Hello guys, I also did the same but relative in Australia haven't received the certificate yet. Here's the timeline:

Applied - Sep 29
AFP confirms NPC complete - Sep 30

It says current postage time 3 to 7 working days within Australia. It's been 4 days now.

How long did it take for you guys? I'm bit worried as I have few days left to apply.

Thanks heaps!
Did you get it yet? Mine was very fast. Within a day.