Med's Done....
15-09-2015 , Medicals Received , 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Hi Guys,
i am about to apply for https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au
Quick question even though we are asked about our email address. They are asking for mail/post address also.
Are they going to email the pcc or send by post. In India sending by post will take lot of time.

Can you please give some guidance over it.

m.nauman.a

Feb 9, 2021
Hi Guys,
i am about to apply for https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au
Quick question even though we are asked about our email address. They are asking for mail/post address also.
Are they going to email the pcc or send by post. In India sending by post will take lot of time.

Can you please give some guidance over it.
until last year, they were only sending hard copies (and nothing over email)..i suggest u to get it mailed to a relative in Australia if u have anyone there...that is what i did

Reactions: sheray

Akshay999

Aug 3, 2023
Hello guys, my name is Akshay. I applied for PR in Canada in April 2022 and recently got my ITA and am in the process of submitting my paperwork so I have a few questions about PCC from Australia. The thing is that I returned from Australia to India on January 2022. I applied for my PCC in the month of April and received it on April 2022. Technically, this is valid according to his IRCC guidelines, but I'm a little concerned about the address mentioned on the Australian PCC Hars copy on top left under my name. As I am not in Australia ,I mentioned my friend's shipping address that is mentioned . So, Initially i applied with my Indian Address but they said its going to delivered in 20 working days but no response of my Package. So I applied again with my friend's address and I got it. Question is I listed all my addresses in the history of Express Entry i but the PCC letter address is not mentioned as i dint stayed in it . Could you please tell me how you handled this?

m.nauman.a

Feb 9, 2021
address is not a problem. the delivered you got it delivered to is ur "postal address" and not ur residential address

i got it delivered to my friend's address too and in fact my PCC had my friend's name on top of the address...i explained it in a supporting letter which too i think was not required

Akshay999

Aug 3, 2023
Thank you so much for the information, and please excuse me because I have one more question about Victoria driving license. In my case, I went to Australia in October 2018, but I got my learners license in October 2020, but when I order full drivers license history, it only states from the date of license issuance. But I can't acquire a letter that says I don't have a license for so and so period from October 2018 to July 2020. How can I obtain it?

m.nauman.a

Feb 9, 2021
i think u should be fine. date of issuance means that it was not with you before it..u can put a clarification in your explaination with your application of cic