+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

NASARIS

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
My background verification was completed on November 8 and still no test invite until now. I thought it usually comes in a matter of 1-2 weeks. Any idea what's going on?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Oh really is that what it means?
I am guessing I am not too sure, let me do some digging and see if I can find anything .

Does the assigned section have an officer id, also Triage 1 can mean it left the inventory and is now somewhere else in a different Que?

What does your Status and status reason say?

Last edited:

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
So i looked up it up and it seems like Triage means, that it was sent to another team or organization to verify information about you, etc so it can be Triage 1 for many reasons, but that is still a good sign it means movement on your app, for example, I saw an example of someone who had Triaged to CBSA and then refusal for inadmissibility cause CBSA found some stuff wrong or out of order etc.

Not saying that is the case for you, just saying IRCC sent yo app for some verification to happen. what does your status on the below say?
Also to my previous question what is your app status and app status reason?
  • Knowledge:
  • Language:
  • Residence:
  • Prohibition:
  • Security:
  • Criminality:
  • Oath:
@johnyrose

Reactions: johnyrose

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
My background verification was completed on November 8 and still no test invite until now. I thought it usually comes in a matter of 1-2 weeks. Any idea what's going on?
There is no timeline for any of the processes, on this forum we just guess based on other applications none of it is actually real life IRCC process so I would say SIT TIGHT u will get the invite when you get it, also check your junk mail and stuff and if the status or tracker is not updated then just a waiting game as usual. good luck

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
So i looked up it up and it seems like Triage means, that it was sent to another team or organization to verify information about you, etc so it can be Triage 1 for many reasons, but that is still a good sign it means movement on your app, for example, I saw an example of someone who had Triaged to CBSA and then refusal for inadmissibility cause CBSA found some stuff wrong or out of order etc.

Not saying that is the case for you, just saying IRCC sent yo app for some verification to happen. what does your status on the below say?
Also to my previous question what is your app status and app status reason?
  • Knowledge: November 28, 2022 (Reflected on Tracker November 30, 2022)
  • Language: Not Started
  • Residence: Not Started
  • Prohibition: Not Started
  • Security: November 23, 2022 (Tracker Updated on November 25, 2022)
  • Criminality: November 23, 2022 (Tracker Updated on November 25, 2022)
  • Oath: Not Started
@johnyrose

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hello I have a question. I toll my citizenship test online on 6th November 2022 and passed it. The citizenship test status online was showing as Complete. However, today it changed to In Progress. Any idea?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hello I have a question. I toll my citizenship test online on 6th November 2022 and passed it. The citizenship test status online was showing as Complete. However, today it changed to In Progress. Any idea?
IRCC had a system error yesterday based on this thread a lot of folks saw every went from complete to back in progress the system error is still ongoing as far as I can see, someone said they contacted IRCC 8 min ago and still error, but that Agents can still see the correct progress

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/statuses-reverted.784143/page-3#post-10300024

^^ That thread should be a place you can talk about your experience. but I assume IRCC has multiple back up systems and data logs so they can fix it for sure

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi friends,

I just saw the status in ecas changed to decision made, but the tracker still shows the latest update is test completed. Does anyone know what this means? Thank you for your input!

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Just curiousو does anyone know if FP request is always requested or case by case? I saw some folks in other posts get background completed without doing FP? seems like IRCC has some standards