Days in Canada: 1,101
AOR:- Aug 25
ecas in progress - Nov 10
BG completed: Nov 17
Test Invite: Dec 1
Test Interview Date: Dec 10
Test completed: Dec 12

Please update the sheet.

@GTAIndian Are you with Scarborough office? Have you got your Language/Prohibitions.. completed?
Yes, my application is with Scarborough office. No change in status for language/prohibitions etc. No change in Ecas too.

Reactions: th1ru

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Posted Here, about my Request to IRCC for my GCMS Notes since Sep and till now No reply from them. While CBSA didi it less than a month and got the notes today.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-2022-online-applicants.769904/post-10298749.

My friend who did the paper wrote her test and I am still chilling wondering what's up lol.

Anyways a few things I notice that are interesting.
  • In the tracker, it says
    • Your citizenship application status: In progress
  • But in the GCMS notes, it says Status: Open
    • And Status reason Reason: Investory-CP
      • This means the application is not even assigned to an officer its just sitting In the investor, so do not trust that stupid status on that tracker nothing is in progress :rolleyes:
  • The other thing I saw which is interesting, it says Citizenship certification Type: Paper i hope they hurry and come with that virtual certificate too so I can get one lol.
  • In the tracker, everything says in progress but that is also a lie the GCMS notes:
    • Knowledge: Not started
    • Language: Not started
    • Residence: Not started
    • Prohibition: Not started
    • Security: Not started
    • Criminality: Not started
    • Oath: Not started
  • Also, my office is in Sydney and my second office is in Scarbrough.
  • I do not have to provide a police certificate which is great, the intake officer did a few notes b4 they sent the AOR so i saw that as well, like he verified I filed my taxes and that my file is in GCMS and the PR file number and some other stuff I do not care about lol.
That's all for now, wishing everyone good luck an a quick process, especially for Us, trusting people who applied online thinking it would be quick, we still have the time it's only been 5 months so fingers crossed we will not pass 6 or 8 months without some sort of an update.

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
Posted Here, about my Request to IRCC for my GCMS Notes since Sep and till now No reply from them. While CBSA didi it less than a month and got the notes today.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-2022-online-applicants.769904/post-10298749.

My friend who did the paper wrote her test and I am still chilling wondering what's up lol.

• This means the application is not even assigned to an officer its just sitting In the investor, so do not trust that stupid status on that tracker nothing is in progress :rolleyes:
  • The other thing I saw which is interesting, it says Citizenship certification Type: Paper i hope they hurry and come with that virtual certificate too so I can get one lol.
  • In the tracker, everything says in progress but that is also a lie the GCMS notes:
  • I do not have to provide a police certificate which is great, the intake officer did a few notes b4 they sent the AOR so i saw that as well, like he verified I filed my taxes and that my file is in GCMS and the PR file number and some other stuff I do not care about lol.
That's all for now, wishing everyone good luck an a quick process, especially for Us, trusting people who applied online thinking it would be quick, we still have the time it's only been 5 months so fingers crossed we will not pass 6 or 8 months without some sort of an update.
I have my GCMS as well - just wondering what do value do you have under your Triage section?

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019

To summarize, the tracker is full of lies haha.

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Hi everyone & thanks for sharing your experience I wish a good luck for everyone
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1,100
Application: Single
Delivered: 11 August 2022
AOR: 23 August 2022
eCas In Process: 28 November 2022

Reactions: baltzly

sandy1977

Star Member
May 31, 2013
I came across some different situation
I gave citizenship test on 05-12-2022 and status was not updated till yesterday to completed.
Today Citizenship test status is showing as not started ( Status has moved from in process to not started)
Has anyone else also witnessed the same

Can_Bee

Dec 27, 2021
I came across some different situation
I gave citizenship test on 05-12-2022 and status was not updated till yesterday to completed.
Today Citizenship test status is showing as not started ( Status has moved from in process to not started)
Has anyone else also witnessed the same
Yes, same here. I thought there was something wrong with my application, but seeing your report now I think this may be a glitch in the system.
I logged yesterday and everything looked fine (Language, Physical Presence, Prohibitions were all in progress/ Citizenship test and background were completed/ Citizenship ceremony was not started)
Now I see there was un update on Dec 13 that put everything in progress except for citizenship ceremony and citizenship test which are now as not started...
*Also, all the message history foreach update is gone. Now I can only see the one message from August "Application Filed".
I hope this does not delay things for everyone. I already reported the issue via webform.

Last edited:

Can_Bee

Dec 27, 2021
Hello,

For your Fingerprints requested, is it shown on the bottom of Tracker website? Did IRCC send email to instruct how to go through finger prints process ? Thanks.
Hi, sorry about the delay.
When they sent me the fingerprints request, I received an email with a PDF attached with the instructions. I logged in the tracker and I saw that they briefly mentioned that a fingerprint request was sent to me (no details visible in the tracker website though).
I called RCMP, they told me in my case I needed to go to the local police to request fingerprints. I did that as soon as I got an appointment in the local police, and I took with me the PDF printed and IDs, and they took my application ID and UCI number to put in the fingerprints document that would be sent to Ottawa... Then, less than a week later, I received a call that my fingerprints confirmation were received back by the local police from Ottawa, so I went back to the local police, I took the paper and mailed it to the immigration office in Halifax. They had all instructions and mailing address in the PDF.
I had already collected fingerprints for my permanent residency, but somehow it was requested again...
Good luck!

skoduru0708

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi all,

Just about few minutes back, I logged in to check my online tracker. It shows only 2 updates like "Application Filed" and "Background Verification Completed". I do not see my Citizenship test related updates that were there till last night.

Also it shows application update on 13 December 2022.

Do anyone know what is happening?

GTAIndian

Jul 24, 2022
Hi all,

Just about few minutes back, I logged in to check my online tracker. It shows only 2 updates like "Application Filed" and "Background Verification Completed". I do not see my Citizenship test related updates that were there till last night.

Also it shows application update on 13 December 2022.

Do anyone know what is happening?
Looks like some system glitch. I am facing the same issue.