+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Statuses reverted?

Mississauga_In

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Just called IRCC and confirmed that it was glitch. IRCC agent were still able to see my status as OATH Scheduled and due to glitch I saw the status as In-progress for (Prohibition, Language & Physical Presence) and OATH not scheduled.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Just called IRCC and confirmed that it was glitch. IRCC agent were still able to see my status as OATH Scheduled and due to glitch I saw the status as In-progress for (Prohibition, Language & Physical Presence) and OATH not scheduled.
Same here. What date is your oath ?

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Same thing here. I took oath on Dec 6. :(:(
Hey @onkar112 , just noticed in your signature that after the test and passport request You received an interview request as well.
Never heard of anyone receiving an interview request after their test & BG has been completed. Would you please share what was the interview about?
Many thanks!

onkar112

Star Member
Apr 5, 2022
Hey @onkar112 , just noticed in your signature that after the test and passport request You received an interview request as well.
Never heard of anyone receiving an interview request after their test & BG has been completed. Would you please share what was the interview about?
Many thanks!
yes. for me interview was months after bg check, test and passport request. Interview was straightforward.

The officer in my interview was very nice. Just checked my ID and asked me about what I do. Asked me abt visits to US (briefly). The interview lasted 3 mins. Officer told me that she'll approve my application and the next step is oath.

All aspects of my application changed to completed 2 days after interview and I received official oath invitation about 2 wks after my interview

Reactions: wchaudhry

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Out of curiosity, what is your timeline? I’m waiting to hear about my oath but nothing yet.
I already got citizenship, I mentioned it's a friend who had thay issue. My own timeline is in my signature

Corellon

Dec 13, 2022
Is the tracker back to normal for most people ? I still have it in the reverted state.
I didn`t have anything reverted, my problem is it hasn`t been updated since Oct 22nd, I did my oath and still shows in progress, also still haven`t received my certificate. It has been 36 days.