+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

Bubbles21

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Just to stay positive; After we gave our Citizenship Test, my tracker stopped working and would not even login. It did not work for 2 days and when it started working it got my (all 3 of us) test complete update. So to stay positive, because they made the decision and we are getting Oath dates - tracker has gone for a toss. :-D just to stay positive . . . . .
Thanks same exact thing for my husband. I'll update here when we he receives any updates.

Reactions: skoduru0708

NASARIS

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Still no test invite after background complete on Nov. 8. Not sure why the delay. Hopefully, I will get the invite soon.

andj14

Mar 22, 2019
Hello all,
My wife and I did the test today. Both passed with 19/20. Admins can please update the spreadsheet.
Let's see how long it will take to show pass at the tracker.
By the way, the tracker got mess up today for me as well and it is still weird. Let's see if will take too long to get back to normal.

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Language /prohibitions/Physical presence are shown as completed on Dec 13, one day before decision made. Please help update the sheet. Thanks!

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
I feel like IRCC is playing with me, and this is the glitch that is ongoing so I will not get too happy until like 2 weeks later or when I find out it's not a glitch lol

Background completed yesterday. lol... maybe the glitch was them putting in some type of automation to do a bulk BG check and then BULK update all files that pass but I am too optimistic that IRCC is that smart anyways

NASARIS

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
I just checked my tracker and it shows updated December 16, 2022 but nothing have changed. I have seen a few other people saying they got a ghost update today. Was it a system wide update? Can you check if your tracker shows updated December 16, 2022.

th1ru

Jul 9, 2018
I just checked my tracker and it shows updated December 16, 2022 but nothing have changed. I have seen a few other people saying they got a ghost update today. Was it a system wide update? Can you check if your tracker shows updated December 16, 2022.
I just checked mine, it seems to be a system wide update with today's date.

@GroundZero

May 21, 2016
Same with our (family of 2) applications. Updated dec 16, but no changes.
[/Q