Pre-Assessed..
Any one from august has received AOR

I think we will start reciving in January or feb

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Any one from august has received AOR

I think we will start reciving in January or feb
No AORs for August yet ... we should by the mid December.
I am glad its quiet here cause this is the time where they are returning applications for August.... so, no news is good news !

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did they return applications for august ?
Did you hear a lot of people saying this ?

cat_woman

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Med's Request
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
Hi guys, so, unfortunately, my application was returned end of last month. I had submitted my academic IELTS because it was new and did not know expired general IELTS was accepted. This time I have resubmitted my application with my general expired IELTS as well as current university transcript as a precautionary measure. It was delivered today so I will now join the November applications.

And just as added news my friend who submitted her application mid-May received her AOR last month so hopefully means they are speeding up the process. Good luck to you guys!

Ace2000

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hi guys, so, unfortunately, my application was returned end of last month. I had submitted my academic IELTS because it was new and did not know expired general IELTS was accepted. This time I have resubmitted my application with my general expired IELTS as well as current university transcript as a precautionary measure. It was delivered today so I will now join the November applications.

And just as added news my friend who submitted her application mid-May received her AOR last month so hopefully means they are speeding up the process. Good luck to you guys!
Thanks for letting us know.

Have you re-submitted the same application which was returned with the required documents or sent a new application ?

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is they returned cat women application so this mean that they had started august application verification ?
Any one have idea

WishuWereHere

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Submitted my wife's application on 15th and they received on August 18th. no AOR yet. Please update the tracker.
From Toronto.

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submitted my family application on 20 th august and they received on August 22 august no AOR yet. Please update the tracker.
From Oakville

mkap85

Nov 7, 2020
Hi, I'm a permanent resident in Montreal. We mailed our citizenship application in mid-July 2020, and I got a delivery confirmation from Canada Post, but no word yet from IRCC(It's mid-November). Is this normal or should I worry? How long does it take to get an email back? Thanks!

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think they started for July applicant pls check the excel sheet

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
hi guys i sent my application on august 03 2020 and they received it next day but i have not heard anything back from till now even there is nothing about my application when i check it through their online service. is it supposed to be like that or is there something wrong with my application?

Ace2000

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
hi guys i sent my application on august 03 2020 and they received it next day but i have not heard anything back from till now even there is nothing about my application when i check it through their online service. is it supposed to be like that or is there something wrong with my application?
Due to covid there is a huge backlog, those applied in July 2020 and prior are receiving acknowledgments via email these days. You may have to wait at least another month to receive AOR ... Good luck !

manmohan8932

Nov 19, 2016
Hello guys

i sent my application in august and at the time of doing application my passport was valid and my passport was not expired at the time signing the application for citizenship and now it taking too long to get AOR and in th mean time my passport has expired, so should i renew my passport or just wait for their reply ? i think i read somewhere that passport should not expired at the time of signing the application which is the requirement I met but What about now, when my passport is expired during the process or waiting for AOR ?