Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Thanks for your reply but my transcript says that the mode of communication was in English . could it because I put the copy of academic ielts as well ? because I am really confused now and can't figure out if both documents are not accepted or only the ielts. I need to know if I have to submit another document other than my transcript!
Is your college/university transcript from Canada or outside Canada?
If your transcripts are from Canadian college/university, then the only likely reason for the return is inclusion of Academic IETLS test result, which CIC doesn’t accepts.

drzozo

Oct 27, 2020
Is your college/university transcript from Canada or outside Canada?
If your transcripts are from Canadian college/university, then the only likely reason for the return is inclusion of Academic IETLS test result, which CIC doesn’t accepts.
my transcript is from outside Canada but the mentioned on their website that even from outside Canada it will still be accepted. Is there anyway to clarify from them ?

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
my transcript is from outside Canada but the mentioned on their website that even from outside Canada it will still be accepted. Is there anyway to clarify from them ?
This part is tricky and should be confirmed directly from CIC office or through people who have submitted them and got AOR. Post this question in Jan-Feb-March threads as most of these folks already have their application in-process. You will definitely get a confirmed answer there.

Ace2000

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Thanks for your reply but my transcript says that the mode of communication was in English . could it because I put the copy of academic ielts as well ? because I am really confused now and can't figure out if both documents are not accepted or only the ielts. I need to know if I have to submit another document other than my transcript!

Hi,
Transcript mentioning that medium of instruction is English should be enough...in my personal opinion. I am also an August applicant, my degree/transcript was in English but has no mention of medium of teaching, so I took a letter from my university which confirms that medium of instruction was English. I know someone who did the same and got AOR... I am still waiting to receive one though.

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tracker updated with info from July applicant. So if July is started processing by Oct end then Aug is expected to process in Nov end or starting December. This is based on projection
I think that person requested urgent processing...

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don’t think this is true ,for the citizenship they don’t accept urgent process , unless it is very critical person .

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So you submit application in august and they replied to you ? In October .

pls check letter that was sent for missing document ? What it say ?

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
I received my aor email on oct 28.
My application received may 4 for citizenship
Congratulations
Are you the first one from August ?
I don't see the tracker gets updated !!! And shows empty for August

AOR rain is going to start anytime soon for August folks then