+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Any news for august applicant any one received any AOR
So far not yet ... but im expecting it to be soon within the next two weeks.
Given that more employees are returning to work and the rate that they are processing since their return to work in August.

bhagatN

Nov 23, 2018
Hi there,
I am about to apply in December and I have a question regarding language test, is it necessary to provide IELTS if I have studied(did my masters) here in Canada? I gathered that some people send expired IELTS score, is it required? Thanks

tm.bilal

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hi there,
I am about to apply in December and I have a question regarding language test, is it necessary to provide IELTS if I have studied(did my masters) here in Canada? I gathered that some people send expired IELTS score, is it required? Thanks
If you have IELTS (GENERAL) expired, better to attach it, no harm.

EHKhiari

Jul 22, 2016
Hello everyone,

I sent my application from Ottawa on the 1st of August and it got delivered (according to the postal service) on the 7th of August of this year. I have not received any correspondence from IRCC. I've even sent web inquiry forms and they told me that they cannot verify that my file is in their system until processing starts. It's already been 3 months, do I have reason for concern? Is this happening to others as well? Do I just have to wait? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Also, what do AOR and Processing ECAS stand for?

Many thanks.

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I sent my application from Ottawa on the 1st of August and it got delivered (according to the postal service) on the 7th of August of this year. I have not received any correspondence from IRCC. I've even sent web inquiry forms and they told me that they cannot verify that my file is in their system until processing starts. It's already been 3 months, do I have reason for concern? Is this happening to others as well? Do I just have to wait? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Also, what do AOR and Processing ECAS stand for?

Many thanks.
July applicants and before are getting acknowledgement of receipt (AOR) so my guess would be first week of December.

Reactions: FrankNL

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Any applicants who submitted the application in August got application returned as incomplete or AORs ?