+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did any one in august received any AOR ?
Also how to check the status of the application is it by IUC number same as in PR renewal ?

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How can you check status on ECAS of the submitted applications , is it via IUC number ?

nikkohel

Jul 10, 2020
Noone
Also how to check the status of the application is it by IUC number same as in PR renewal ?

No one even in July got AOR yet. There is still time until August applicants start receiving AOR.

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So do you think they started to check august application , or this lady asked to withdraw her application as she sent many email regarding her elites?

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020

drzozo

Oct 27, 2020
Hi all
I send my application in August 12th and my application was returned back to me on October 15th they said that the language evidence submitted is not acceptable, BTW I used my university transcript and i attached a copy of my academic ielts (7 in each required field) as alternative.. Unfotunattly its mentioned if both were not accepted or because of the academic ielts ... Do you know how can I know ? Good luck for all

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi all
I send my application in August 12th and my application was returned back to me on October 15th they said that the language evidence submitted is not acceptable, BTW I used my university transcript and i attached a copy of my academic ielts (7 in each required field) as alternative.. Unfotunattly its mentioned if both were not accepted or because of the academic ielts ... Do you know how can I know ? Good luck for all
Its because of Academic IELTS. Your university degree is only accepted as proof if its issues from Canada or if it states English as your mode of communication for that program.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi all
Btw... What was the date on the letter from IRCC attached with your application ?

drzozo

Oct 27, 2020
Its because of Academic IELTS. Your university degree is only accepted as proof if its issues from Canada or if it states English as your mode of communication for that program.
Thanks for your reply but my transcript says that the mode of communication was in English . could it because I put the copy of academic ielts as well ? because I am really confused now and can't figure out if both documents are not accepted or only the ielts. I need to know if I have to submit another document other than my transcript!