AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Hi guys I finally got ECOPR

AOR Augest 27,2020
I received the new portal information on may 22
And I submitted pic and my address in Canada
And today I got ECOPR
I am FSW,PNP inland
Congratulations Melikaaa, such a great news for all non-CEC inland applicants. Could you please share when was the application re-touched? I know you were stuck with same status as mine: Eligibility: Passed, Criminality: In progress and Security: Not started, since a long time. My AOR is also August 2020, VO: Ottawa (FSW Inland), so I am hoping to hear good news soon after you!

Reactions: Melikaaaaaaaa

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Congratulations Melikaaa, such a great news for all non-CEC inland applicants. Could you please share when was the application re-touched? I know you were stuck with same status as mine: Eligibility: Passed, Criminality: In progress and Security: Not started, since a long time. My AOR is also August 2020, VO: Ottawa (FSW Inland), so I am hoping to hear good news soon after you!
Hiii, thanks, my file was not touched since November and I raised a webform and asked for GCMS note in early May and then may 22 second they send me the portal email, and they hadn't touched it by may , and I have others friend who are PNP Inland and I got it too

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Hiii, thanks, my file was not touched since November and I raised a webform and asked for GCMS note in early May and then may 22 second they send me the portal email, and they hadn't touched it by may , and I have others friend who are PNP Inland and I got it too
Thank you Melikaaa for reply. Do you know if your friends have also followed the same procedure; i.e. sending webform + requesting GCMS notes? I hope this is the way to accelerate processing.. I am only calling them from time to time so far!

Reactions: Melikaaaaaaaa

simranjit751

Jul 22, 2020
Hi guys
I submitted Oinp express entry and received AOR on aug31,2020 and my application hasn’t been updated after oct 8,2020
I received GCMS notes and my VO is Sydney Nova Scotia and it says that assigned to CB01126
Its been 9 months and my background check hasn’t been started yet.
Can anyone suggest anything if can do from my side

jaschraiber

May 31, 2021
Congratulations Melikaaaaaaaa! Being in the same position as you were, I am also wondering if I will be getting COPR in the next days. However, I would like to ask you what exactly you asked in the webform you raised and if they provided you with an answer to it.
Thank you, and once again, congrats!

Chahat1995

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi guys
I submitted Oinp express entry and received AOR on aug31,2020 and my application hasn’t been updated after oct 8,2020
I received GCMS notes and my VO is Sydney Nova Scotia and it says that assigned to CB01126
Its been 9 months and my background check hasn’t been started yet.
Can anyone suggest anything if can do from my side
same timeline. Everything same. Medical OINP
AOR : 31AUG
LAST UPDATE: 08 OCT

yadwinder01

Jun 9, 2021
Dear Folks,

My PR application is under process. i had LIMIA based work permit and did claim 50 points for my PR application.
However, Now I have Bridge open work permit. My question is can I work for other employers as a part time job lets say for around 15 hours in a week?
I am still working Full time for my original employer.

Thanks