Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My application had a ghost update yesterday. Called IRCC this morning and the agent said, all passed.
She said, i need to wait for the application to be updated and they will issue COPR.

@legalfalcon - Will this remain same or is there any possibilities for them to re-evaluate the status again?

AOR - Aug 7, VO - Ottawa and CEC Inland + 2 dependents.
If all stages are passed, then after a final review your application will have a decision and you will get the PPR / COPR.

Reactions: Aks15

GuesthHNS

Mar 3, 2021
Hi All!
I’ve never posted on this forum before, but I’ve spent countless minutes reading updates and timelines, following along and hoping!
Well, I got my COPR today, sharing my timeline below to pay ’the hope’ forward :)

CEC Inland, 2 dependents inland
AOR: August 8, 2020
Med Passed: Sep 29
Biometrics: exempt, updated from file Sep 29
ADR Request : Sep 29 (PCC Canada, for both spouse and myself)
ADR submitted: Oct 28

Radio Silence after that.

I called IRCC on Dec 30th, and they said Background was in progress, but Eligibility had not even started. The 'very nice' IRCC lady estimated it to take anywhere from 3-4 months as Eligibility takes the longest time.

My application passed the 6 month threshold, and I called again on Feb 16, and was told Eligibility was Recommended Pass (didn’t ask what date that was updated), Background still in progress. (also raised a webform on Feb 9, which I haven’t heard back on yet, not that I need that anymore)

First and only GU: March 1st
COPR: March 3rd

All the best to everyone patiently waiting!

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi All!
I’ve never posted on this forum before, but I’ve spent countless minutes reading updates and timelines, following along and hoping!
Well, I got my COPR today, sharing my timeline below to pay ’the hope’ forward :)

I called IRCC on Dec 30th, and they said Background was in progress, but Eligibility had not even started. The 'very nice' IRCC lady estimated it to take anywhere from 3-4 months as Eligibility takes the longest time.

My application passed the 6 month threshold, and I called again on Feb 16, and was told Eligibility was Recommended Pass (didn’t ask what date that was updated), Background still in progress. (also raised a webform on Feb 9, which I haven’t heard back on yet, not that I need that anymore)

Amazing. Thanks for sharing. May I know your Visa Office, please?

GauriB

Nov 19, 2020
Hi All!

Congratulations!! Just wondering does everyone get a request for PCC Canada? We never got that so far.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
This might be kind of surprising, but if biometrics are used to do criminality checks, I just gave the biometrics on 26th Feb and today my criminality was passed according to the agent!

That is quite the speed :p

How long does security screening take for outland applicants? This question might sound silly, but if I have never travelled internationally, how long can I expect the security screening to last(and would it be any faster compared to others who have travelled internationally)?
This is an old stat and it's 110 days and not 120 days for security screening as per the online version of the CBSA manual, it's a searchable document so you can type 110 and you will see the relevant section of the manual as well, see https://bit.ly/3mqHP5I

Reactions: anoopsngh95

BH92

Mar 4, 2021
my ADR changed from we are reviewing to NA. And the same day I received a ghost update. What does that indicate? What should be the criminality & eligibility status at this point? Thanks!

Aks15

Dec 20, 2020
my ADR changed from we are reviewing to NA. And the same day I received a ghost update. What does that indicate? What should be the criminality & eligibility status at this point? Thanks!
I was in the same situation, when i called IRCC the next day agent said everything has passed.

BH92

Mar 4, 2021
I was in the same situation, when i called IRCC the next day agent said everything has passed.
Hope it’s the same for me. I am really worried coz my previous work experience letter was not upto the mark. Just want to hear that my eligibility is passed.