Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon can you guide me as to when does IRCC starts reviewing eligibility?
AOR - 23 Sep
Med - 23 Nov
Bio - Exempted
ADR request- 23 Nov
ADR submitted - 14 Dec
ADR status changed to NA around mid Feb.
Ghost update same day.
Does that mean my criminality has been passed? What could be the possible status? Please guide me on this. Thank you, appreciate your time and efforts.
Just based on the timeline you can only speculate what state your application is at. Instead send a webform or request your GCMS notes.

All application go through the following stages:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

To read on each stage see https://bit.ly/3bkWtbG

Reactions: Ambra

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Just based on the timeline you can only speculate what state your application is at. Instead send a webform or request your GCMS notes.

All application go through the following stages:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

To read on each stage see https://bit.ly/3bkWtbG
If Eligibility is Recommended Pass, does it mean Criminality has been done or Eligibility has to be actually Passed?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
If Eligibility is Recommended Pass, does it mean Criminality has been done or Eligibility has to be actually Passed?
Criminality and eligibility are two separate stages. If your biometrics are not on file, then your criminality will keep pending, even though the eligibility is passed.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Finally we were able to give biometrics in India. I saw them updated in our profile right away. Both mine and my spouse's.
CEC Outland.
AOR Aug 13
Medicals Passed : Oct 2 2020
Biometrics Done : March 2021
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes My wife is the dependent applicant. Her company has recently undergone a transition and her division of the company has become a new company. I wanted to check with you how soon should we let IRCC know about her employment update. Would this delay our application further ? Also we haven't gotten any points for her work experience on our application as I am the primary applicant. Wanted to know if it is imperative to let CIC know about this change at this point of our application process. Thanks in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
By Any Means raising a notes creates a bad impression on agents ??

Immigration applications are processed based on law and not impressions. If you meet the criteria, your application will e approved.

Also, IRCC has clarified:

Currently there are delays in the release of GCMS notes. In the 2019-2020 ATIP report published by IRCC 49% of the GCMS notes requests were delayed and 6% took longer then 120 days. Instead you can consider requesting GCMS notes from CBSA instead. To read more on this see: https://bit.ly/2O3DmK4

Reactions: RameshKR

mg3835

Jul 29, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

I received the following reply from Webform, can you help me understand what it means? -

"You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office verified the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid."
Thanks!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Finally we were able to give biometrics in India. I saw them updated in our profile right away. Both mine and my spouse's.
CEC Outland.
AOR Aug 13
Medicals Passed : Oct 2 2020
Biometrics Done : March 2021
@caipsnotes My wife is the dependent applicant. Her company has recently undergone a transition and her division of the company has become a new company. I wanted to check with you how soon should we let IRCC know about her employment update. Would this delay our application further ? Also we haven't gotten any points for her work experience on our application as I am the primary applicant. Wanted to know if it is imperative to let CIC know about this change at this point of our application process. Thanks in advance.
Hi. One should inform IRCC about a job change if points were claimed as IRCC may verify the employment, other than that its not necessary.

Reactions: Tivativalu

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I received the following reply from Webform, can you help me understand what it means? -

"You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office verified the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
Thanks!
It seems that your eligibility is under process. The webform are ambiguous, and not always Gove a very accurate sense of the process details of your application.

BGC includes criminality and security. "Valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

To read on how eligibility is done, see my previous pots #4,004

After eligibility is conclusively passed, the security will be initiated. To read os security, see https://bit.ly/3qlUhEW

To generally read on how to decipher webform responses, see https://bit.ly/3qkbD51

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @legalfalcon

Thanks!
What was the question you asked in your web form? Sometimes if you are not specific enough you may receive a generic response

plutôt

Feb 27, 2021
bonsoir je ne c'est comment fére pour a voir la résidence permanente ma famme et mois j'ai un nouveau d'étude moyens qui veut dire le cpe au Cameroun et ma famme a un bac moi j'ai l'expérience de travail de de 2 ans et actuellement je travaille dans une entreprise j'ai commencé comme manoeuvre et j'ai été promu a ven je t'ai mécanicien hydraulique dans une centrale hydroélectrique pardon aide moi pour trouver un bureau qui peut m'aider ma femme et moi merci