jyotisc

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Montreal Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi How i can see criminality and security status online ..

i can only see the background check "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." ?
By calling customer care you can ask individual status for each stage

RameshKR

Feb 19, 2021
CEC Inland (Canadian Experience Class) + 1 dependent inland

AOR - August 8th 2020
Medical Passed - October 1st 2020
Biometrics - November 2nd 2020
Eligibility - In Review
Criminality - In Review
Security - Not Started

:-(

Amitgocha

Nov 7, 2018
CEC - August 2020, i called ircc last time they told me eligibilty is in progress. Now when i called them today they told me it's not started yet. Not sure whom to follow.

n2019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi, does the CEC applicant's here who got COPR were able to see progress bar through out your process completion?.
One of my friends received COPR last month and yes he was able to see the progress bar however the bar was visible to everyone since last month I believe.

More info : CEC inland
Received his COPR exactly 9 days before completing 6 months.

Brinbc

Feb 10, 2021
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-08-2020
Med's Done....
02-10-2020
Hey everybody
I called IRCC today and I have some info.

First of all I was the whole time under the impression that I was on the FSW stream, but I called them today and discovered I am a CEC applicant:eek:
The misunderstand happened because I assumed I was fsw because I had an LMIA job offer. Yes... I know I should have cleared that out before.

anyway, here is my current status:

CEC inland Applicant:
Aor August 13th 2020
Eligibility: recommended pass
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress
VO: Ottawa

The most interesting part is that I talked tot he agent and explained my situation that I have to keep working for the same employer (even after receiving my BOWP) because I got my EE points from an LMIA.
The case is that I already have the approved BOWP since January and there states that I can work to any employer (open work permit).
The agent was a bit confused and asked me to hold on the line, after 2 minutes she came back and said that she CONFIRMED that as I am a CEC applicant and as they already approved my BOWP I am now able to work to any employer and use my current open work permit.
Now I’m trying to gather more info about this and finally get an answer if I can or cannot quit my current employer

Does Anybody have any input about it this?
@legalfalcon can you help me?

Last edited:

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Hello,

Has anyone provided biometrics in other countries like UAE or Nepal with EXPIRED BIL (above 90 days)??