+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Tintin and Snowy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
What time did you call and did it take you a while to get through them, please? I wanna call them once my application reaches 6 months.
Thanks!
I started trying around 3 pm yesterday and got it around 3:15 pm and my wait time was 30 minutes. Just try to put the number for the option a bit quickly. I may be wrong but some how I feel that works Best wishes..

mike93

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I started trying around 3 pm yesterday and got it around 3:15 pm and my wait time was 30 minutes. Just try to put the number for the option a bit quickly. I may be wrong but some how I feel that works Best wishes..
Did u have to enter your EE application number, wait until a robot reads the status that you see online, and only after that be able to choose "speak to an agent" option?

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
The immigration section on the linked status page shows it was updated on Feb 19. However, I cannot tell what changed - regardless it doesn't seem to have any new, helpful information. Can anyone figure out what's new?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
Yeah. The weird thing is that even though it states "we can’t give you more information than what is already available your online account or in the Client Application Status tool", it seems that applicants in this forum still get more information which also seems to be "more updated" than in the account portal.

Rock678

Feb 21, 2021
Hello guys I have made a mistake in my application.
While filling the info for profile I have mentioned yes in intended work.
I have open work permit.
I misunderstood and mentioned yes and said I have full time work and have offer letter.
Now I realised that the ans for that section have to be no for CEC.

Also I'm that section I clearly mentioned that I do not have LMIA and my work permit does not involve an employer info.

What should I have to do?

Do I have to widraw my application or I can attach a letter to explain that I misunderstood that info.

Reactions: NancyS2693