+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Got a response to my webform request that basically mirrored what the agent i spoke to on the phone last week told me.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • The background verifications are in process.
Received my GCMS notes today (requested 11th November, generated 16th November) and can see my Criminality is Recommended Pass.

Also see that all my submitted documents have been checked and verified by the Program Assistant, so that's good news.

Primary VO is Ottawa.
Secondary Vo is Edmonton.

I can see Info Sharing has been completed. Info came back from Australia, New Zealand, the US and the UK.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Received my GCMS notes today (requested 11th November, generated 16th November) and can see my Criminality is Recommended Pass.

Also see that all my submitted documents have been checked and verified by the Program Assistant, so that's good news.

Primary VO is Ottawa.

I can see Info Sharing has been completed. Info came back from Australia, New Zealand, the US and the UK.
What's the status for your Eligibility and security. Most VO Ottawa are stuck there as not started.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021

Thermie

Oct 28, 2020

Primary VO is Ottawa.

Please why do they require info sharing for you from four different countries? Have you lived in all four or what?

Thanks.

pnn@1986

Oct 30, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon I am CEC Inland applicant. Last time I checked with IRCC all my stages have been passed and waiting for final decision. Meanwhile my company has applied for work permit extension. Do I need to raise webform and let IRCC know about this WP extension application? Thanks for your help!

Nikita2jain

Jun 18, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon I am CEC Inland applicant. Last time I checked with IRCC all my stages have been passed and waiting for final decision. Meanwhile my company has applied for work permit extension. Do I need to raise webform and let IRCC know about this WP extension application? Thanks for your help!
If eligibility is passed. Not required. I have submitted my WP extension using webform after my eligibility is passed. There is no harm in doing that.

Reactions: pnn@1986

canpr2020

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
If eligibility is passed. Not required. I have submitted my WP extension using webform after my eligibility is passed. There is no harm in doing that.
In such cases, can company force employees to file for open WP on their own, or they have to do close WP if PR application is in process and existing WP is getting expired ?

Please help with this query @legalfalcon

Nikita2jain

Jun 18, 2020
In such cases, can company force employees to file for open WP on their own, or they have to do close WP if PR application is in process and existing WP is getting expired ?

Please help with this query @legalfalcon
It should be done by company. Both are two separate things. If ur existing WP is closed and ur company is looking to extend ur job, they have to take care of it even though u have ur PR application in progress.

Reactions: canpr2020

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
@legalfalcon I have a technical question. I would really appreciate if you take moment and help me address the same.

My PR application is in progress under FSW - O category. My Spouse is principle applicant and I am dependent. Meanwhile my I am trying to get employment opportunities with my existing employer in Canada before PR approval.

In the even I get the job, my company will sponsor work authorization for me as GSS intercompany transfer. I understand PR and work Authorization are independent event and both should not interfere with each other.

I would like to know in your experience have you seen such cases. Is there is adverse impact of processing both things simultaneously ?