+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

HongKong_EE2020

Sep 1, 2020
Hi, I have just received an update that I have passed my medical tests. Since I haven't received any request for PCC and biometrics at the moment, are there anything I can do to speed up the entire process? And is there anything I should expect for the next procedure? Thanks!

Meighen2

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hey, I sent an additional document (updated proof of funds) via the webform last week (Wed) but I haven't received a confirmation of receipt. Is this normal?

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hi, I have just received an update that I have passed my medical tests. Since I haven't received any request for PCC and biometrics at the moment, are there anything I can do to speed up the entire process? And is there anything I should expect for the next procedure? Thanks!
Congratulations. When is your AOR. ?

For now you will have to wait until you recieve a biometrics letter.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon

I will really appreciate your insight on this. I submitted my application on the 27th of August, AOR on the same day. For some reason, I could not find the letter of explanation I attached on the list of documents submitted. I am very certain I uploaded it, but its just not there. The LOE is very vital to my application. I have however raised a web-form, attached it and resent it to them.

Is this okay? Just trying not to worry about this.
I just tried how @legalfalcon suggested. After 3 attempts of refreshing the page the whole page format changes a bit and I could see my LOE under the main documents column instead under the additional documents section. Refreshing it again is switching it back to again into a format where we cannot see the uploaded LOE again. Must be a glitch.

Reactions: legalfalcon

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Having gone to Commisionaires for an RCMP criminal record check (where they took a picture and fingerprints) i wonder why IRCC don’t use them for biometrics alongside Service Canada collection procedures

MTharwat94

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
@legalfalcon sir, i have a question. How long the application status will show “your action is required” even after giving biometrics & the biometrics number & date show in the profile ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon sir, i have a question. How long the application status will show “your action is required” even after giving biometrics & the biometrics number & date show in the profile ?
It usually changes 2-3 days after you submit the requested documents.