+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mhiel109422

Sep 2, 2020
hi there can anyone help me, i have may noc cook here in canada which is the currect job and i also have a previous work experience foriegn like assistant restaurant manager before i came here in canada , if i create a profile and been draw in the pool do i have a conflict with those two different noc code, should it be connected to each other? Or is it just fine to have a noc code line cook in the work permit or LMIA and noc code assistant restaurant manager in the foreign work history. Thank you

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
I got webform reply yesterday. It says
ELIGIBILITY- MET
SECURITY- CURRENTLY VALID
CRIMINALITY- IN PROCESSING.
Btw am CEC candidate. Biometrics not given since you know service Canada is closed.
What does your Biometric section in your profile currently say? does it show any dates or we need your fingerprints?

maou556

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Hi guys,

quick question.

AOR: 12 AUG
MEP: 31 AUG
(did biometrics today)

I got an email 31 aug at night that profile is updated, went in and saw that biometrics requested (but medical not passed yet)

1st of september i logged in and medicals were set as passed

1st september at night i received another email that application has been updated, went in, it does say updated, but nothing changed inside.

What should this mean ?

Thanks!

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hi guys,

quick question.

AOR: 12 AUG
MEP: 31 AUG
(did biometrics today)

I got an email 31 aug at night that profile is updated, went in and saw that biometrics requested (but medical not passed yet)

1st of september i logged in and medicals were set as passed

1st september at night i received another email that application has been updated, went in, it does say updated, but nothing changed inside.

What should this mean ?

Thanks!
Congrats. I guess it means you cleared the first hurdle. What's your stream ? FSW / CEC ? Inland/Outland ?

Meighen2

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon ,

Would appreciate your assistance on this matter!

I raised an IRCC webform a while ago (I submitted an updated proof of funds). I have just received the following response:

"We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Your date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request."
I am confused because it seems that all the information that I submitted is correct. I specified my complete surname and given name as it appears on my passport in English without patronymic. Do I need to specify my name with patronymic? Also, this is my first request, so I don't understand why the last part is in bold.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon ,

Would appreciate your assistance on this matter!

I raised an IRCC webform a while ago (I submitted an updated proof of funds). I have just received the following response:

"We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Your date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request."
I am confused because it seems that all the information that I submitted is correct. I specified my complete surname and given name as it appears on my passport in English without patronymic. Do I need to specify my name with patronymic? Also, this is my first request, so I don't understand why the last part is in bold.
The part in bold only applied is you are submitting or submitted any documents that you were trying to submit through the webform.

If your webform was only to seek info, you can just ignore the part in bold. This bold line was entered because IRCC wants to be sure that if you did submit any documents along with your webform, then you will have to resubmit them since IRCC was unable to locate you information in the system.

Reactions: Meighen2

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Meaning IP1 done and IP2 started or about to start?
i'm FSW-O:

There is no IP or IP1 in the law. These are based on your MyCIC status and mere speculation.

All application go through the following stages:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

To read on the states see https://bit.ly/31Og4Mu

Meighen2

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
The part in bold only applied is you are submitting or submitted any documents that you were trying to submit through the webform.

If your webform was only to seek info, you can just ignore the part in bold. This bold line was entered because IRCC wants to be sure that if you did submit any documents along with your webform, then you will have to resubmit them since IRCC was unable to locate you information in the system.
Thank you! I just realized that I entered the wrong date of birth. Facepalm (-‸-)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you! I just realized that I entered the wrong date of birth. Facepalm (-‸-)
There you go. Always make sure that when communication with IRCC you enter the right info, without which IRCC will not be able to locate your file.

Reactions: Meighen2

Adp1724

Jan 24, 2017
Category: CEC (inland)
AOR: August 28, 2020
Biometrics request not yet received.

Hello Everyone,

Can I submit my biometrics from any part of the world?

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Hi.
I received my ITA on 6th of August. AOR -2nd August.

I am in a process of getting all my documents ready for my pr. One of the biggest concern is proof of funds for me. I completed my master's degree from Canada and now I am working for a CPG company. Since I recently started, I don't have enough funds so I am asking my brother to lend me money as a gift deed for my proof of funds. My brother has his pr and lives in Toronto. Q1)Can my brother e transfer me the money or should it only be through a medium of cheque? Plus I am little concern regarding showing my current salary also as a partial proof of funds because my job is does not count as valid job as my employer does not offer LMIA. Q2) Can I still show my salary till now as a partial proof of funds?
If you are living in Canada and already have a valid job and getting paid you are exempt from PoE, however include supporting document like your Paystubs and job letters