+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
hello everyone, i am the sponsor (spousal sponsorship).can any plz tell me how can i order GCMS note and which form i have to submit. should i have to take permission from my spouse ?? and which form i have to submit?? i am confused??

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
hello everyone, i am the sponsor (spousal sponsorship).can any plz tell me how can i order GCMS note and which form i have to submit. should i have to take permission from my spouse ?? and which form i have to submit?? i am confused??
I personally ordered my GCMS notes from the Official Canada website. this is the link: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
The request costs 5$ so you will need a debit or credit card, and the notes arrive in approximately a month.
On the linked website it should mention the information needed from you. And yes, there is a form that your spouse has to sign but all of that information, and form, should be listed on that website.

Last edited:

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
#1 Make a scanned copy of a document that shows you can make the request for the GCMS notes; the official statement is as follows;
"To prove that you have the right to make a request, you must provide one of the following documents: a copy of your Canadian passport or your permanent resident card, or an official document that demonstrates you are currently living in Canada (i.e. a driver's license, bill with proof of address, work/study/visitor permit, etc). Only one (1) document is required. Your Social Insurance Number (SIN) will not be accepted. "

#2 Fill out this consent form, hand sign it and have the scanned copy ready before your start the next step.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5744e.pdf

#3 Visit the official govt site, fill in the details, attached the above consent form + proof that you can apply for the GCMS notes
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

#4 At the very end of the process you will be asked to make a payment. In you are in-land select the Privacy Act during #3 and there is no fee.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
I am August 2019 applicant, filed moved to LVO (London Visa Office) on January 13, 2020. After that complete silence. Now 10 weeks remaining and I don't even receive my AoR2. I know that due to COVID-19, the process of application affected, but when they will resume their work.

Reactions: josief and HRU

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
This is crazy.wjat about if your spouse didn’t receive medicals yet...did they say anything about medicals??