+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Shafiqua

May 11, 2019
Thanks for your reply but what about the second point. Please reply to my second point is as it is a deportation case processing has not yet started. Is there any possibility that because it is a deportation case it has been held up by IRCC and they have not inform me or replied to me due they have not started the process.
If this may be the case and if I apply again what will be the consequences, will they take into consideration my first PR application or they will discarded and they will work on my new application?
If I attached my courier receipt, will they consider my case as I have applied on 20 August , 2019?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Thanks for your reply but what about the second point. Please reply to my second point is as it is a deportation case processing has not yet started. Is there any possibility that because it is a deportation case it has been held up by IRCC and they have not inform me or replied to me due they have not started the process.
If this may be the case and if I apply again what will be the consequences, will they take into consideration my first PR application or they will discarded and they will work on my new application?
If I attached my courier receipt, will they consider my case as I have applied on 20 August , 2019?
I am no expert on Immigration or deportation matters, neither is anyone else on this forum, just people with some knowledge trying to help others. Point number 3 first. It would be highly unlikely that that they have returned it to you if you haven't yet got it back by now. I presume you submitted it from in Canada? Shouldn't have been more than 6 months maximum to get it back. You never received AOR1, that is a message that they received it and have reviewed it for completeness? They would return it to you if you had missing paperwork forms or signatures.

#2, This is speculation on my part. They would just not look at it, see that your spouse has a deportation case and just dismiss it. Doesn't work that way. They would begin the process and part of it is they check the eligibility of the primary applicant(your husband), if they found him not eligible they would advise you and tell you if you had options to appeal. Your lawyer should have been able to tell you this.

My first application was lost, we applied Aug 6 2019 and had the courier receipt as well. They never did find our app, we re-applied in December. So it got to their office and was lost there by them, it happens. You should start from scratch and resubmit your app.

Shafiqua

May 11, 2019
I am no expert on Immigration or deportation matters, neither is anyone else on this forum, just people with some knowledge trying to help others. Point number 3 first. It would be highly unlikely that that they have returned it to you if you haven't yet got it back by now. I presume you submitted it from in Canada? Shouldn't have been more than 6 months maximum to get it back. You never received AOR1, that is a message that they received it and have reviewed it for completeness? They would return it to you if you had missing paperwork forms or signatures.

#2, This is speculation on my part. They would just not look at it, see that your spouse has a deportation case and just dismiss it. Doesn't work that way. They would begin the process and part of it is they check the eligibility of the primary applicant(your husband), if they found him not eligible they would advise you and tell you if you had options to appeal. Your lawyer should have been able to tell you this.

My first application was lost, we applied Aug 6 2019 and had the courier receipt as well. They never did find our app, we re-applied in December. So it got to their office and was lost there by them, it happens. You should start from scratch and resubmit your app.
Thank you very much for your reply.
I will now re-apply my app

Reactions: Canada2020eh

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi
Just got my passport submission letter. Does anyone know how long we have for the initial entry?
Thanks
Hi
Could you tell what’s your timeline?
thanks

Mojtaba.abb

Oct 5, 2017
Hi everyone. I received an email asking for supporting documents. The case is being processed in Ankara. Where should I send the documents? I had linked the case. There is nothing there to upload. Should I reply to email or post documents by mail again?
It is very confusing.

S_Souki_7

Oct 26, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Sponsor: canadian
PA: Morocco
Married - June 4, 2019
Complete Application (Outland), Reviewed, Shipped Application - Aug 16,2019
Acknowledge of Receipt: Aug 19, 2019
Sponsor Approval -Oct 3, 2019
Medical Request Received -Oct 2,2019
Medical Completed -
Medical Passed -
Bio-metrics Request Letter -Oct 1, 2019
Bio-metrics Completed -Oct, 3, 2019
Bio-metrics Approved -
File Transfer to CPC-Mississauga -
Acknowledge of Receipt 2 -
Decision Made -
Confirmation of Permanent Residence -
Hi, have you heard anythg yet ? We are August 12 and waiting. So beyond unfair and frustrating

Blue_sky71

Jul 10, 2020
Hi everyone. I received an email asking for supporting documents. The case is being processed in Ankara. Where should I send the documents? I had linked the case. There is nothing there to upload. Should I reply to email or post documents by mail again?
It is very confusing.
They asked us for some additional document and our case is in Ankara too, I emailed the documents to them and also upload them online in our IRCC online account. So they updated our account that they received the required documents the day after. I believe you need to do the same thing.

seanshine

Mar 4, 2019
Outland applicant. today got DM finally on Ecas (not yet on the cic application page yet!)

PA: South Korea
Application received: Aug 15th, 2019
ECAS says In process: Sep 19th, 2019
AOR: Sep 19th, 2019
SA passed: Sep 20th, 2019
Biometrics request: Sep 20th, 2019
VO: Sent to Manila, Philippines on Oct 3rd, 2019
CSQ requested: Oct 3rd, 2019
CSQ submitted: Oct 3rd, 2019
AOR2: Oct 7th, 2019
Medical request: Oct 14th, 2019
Medical completed: Oct 15th, 2019
CSQ CC charge: Oct 23rd, 2019
CSQ: Feb 20th
DM (on ECAS): Sep 22th!

ormek

Sep 24, 2020
Married - June 4, 2019
Complete Application (Outland), Reviewed, Shipped Application - Aug 16,2019
Acknowledge of Receipt: Aug 19, 2019
Sponsor Approval -Oct 3, 2019
Medical Request Received -Oct 2,2019
Medical Completed -
Medical Passed -
Bio-metrics Request Letter -Oct 1, 2019
Bio-metrics Completed -Oct, 3, 2019
Bio-metrics Approved -
File Transfer to CPC-Mississauga -
Acknowledge of Receipt 2 -
Decision Made -
Confirmation of Permanent Residence -

we almost have the same timeline,
Married - June 11, 2019
Complete Application (Outland), Reviewed, Shipped Application - Aug 6,2019
Acknowledge of Receipt: sept 20, 219
Medical Request Received -nov. 15,2019
Medical Completed - nov29, 2019
Bio-metrics Approved - dec. 03,2019
july 2020 : they requested proof of communications
since then !!!!!!nothing!!!!!

k9fortmc

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Downtown vancouver
Category........
FAM
Application externe: moroccan canadian citizen husband in Vancouver, BC canada. Moroccan Spouse in Morocco.

1. application received on October 11, 2019.
  2. Sponsor approved Nov 26
  3. Spouse Biometric requested Nov 26
  4. Spouse medical requested on November 27, 2019
  5. Spouse Biometric and medical done Dec 4 & 5
  6. Spouse Medical results have been received by IRCC Dec 11
  7. File transferred to Rabat, Morocco Jan 7.
  8. Sept 10 : supplementary info needed: chat conversations, more pictures, proof of money transfers
  9. all info sent Sept 14 ... we are still waiting to see what will happen soon

IRCC website showing 12 days left to reach the one year mark!