+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Just got passport request email.
Aor 24th august 2019.
But during my application process i had a baby in oct. However we filled a web form and submitted all required documents for the baby and got an acknowledgement for the same.
Now,
My ircc account doesnt reflect babies name in dependant. Also so far even status has not changed in account.
My question:
How do i find out if my baby has been added as dependant?
Im confused if i should send all three passports?

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
AOR 21 AUG
No sound after medical and bio-metrics on 5 Sept.
VO-Colombo
So worried about this delay. :(

Abhijeet.katte

Dec 5, 2019
Hello guys,
Hope everyone is doing good, I just finished my landing process At a border yesterday and everything went smooth the CBSA officer was super nice, the process took hardly 15mins, she called me in and asked couple of questions mentioned in my COPR(have you ever been convicted of a crime? Do you have any dependents other than the once mentioned?) I answered no for the questions then she made me sign the COPR read the things that a PR can and cannot do and thats it, as of February 29th 2020 I am officially PR of canada.
Wow, what a journey it has been from past 6 years!!! In any case I got a happy ending for what seemed to be a long and hard journey.
All the best to everyone who are still waiting for a decision on their applications and for those who got there’s refused recently, don’t loose hope guys keep trying.
Thank you everyone who responded to my posts here to try and help me out, without you guys I would have gone insane
Thank you & Good Luck
Have a great life ahead mate and all the best for future. Hard work always pays off.

Reactions: RockingRavi

SLdish89

Feb 13, 2020
AOR 21 AUG
No sound after medical and bio-metrics on 5 Sept.
VO-Colombo
So worried about this delay. :(
Yea , same here , august 1st aor, no reply from them after bio and meds. Only thing i know is eligibility is recommended pass. When i call they say background and security in process. Second time i called they said the same, VO i thought it was colombo- but she said it was Ottawa. .
Hoping for some reply this month atleast.

Abhijeet.katte

Dec 5, 2019
From My Immi Tracker I can see those who submitted their application between 21-22 Aug have got their PPR today. I've submitted mine on 24th hopefully will get golden mail in a couple of day. Observed that bio metrics was issued on similar date for people submitting on 24th Aug, also Med & background check updates happened on a similar date.

Reactions: quelash13

Dalo.32

Feb 29, 2020
I'm in the same boat dear, I was rejected due to POF. In my case they didn't count money in my investment account and I wasn't aware this could lead to rejection. If you can, have your husband move money into your account then submit new documents for your new balance as well as a letter of explanation for why the money was moved as well as docs showing that transaction.

It's super frustrating honestly. It seems IRCC has guidelines which are being interpreted differently by applicants and officers. It looks like some officers are extra strict, especially when it comes to POF, so I'll suggest you just do what they want and hope for the best!
I'm sorry to hear about your case. They allow to have multiple proof of funds but they only considere one .(out of the two bank statements I submitted).

Did you appeal their decision ? Could you please tell me how to do so?

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I'm sorry to hear about your case. They allow to have multiple proof of funds but they only considere one .(out of the two bank statements I submitted).

Did you appeal their decision ? Could you please tell me how to do so?
I think there is a way to do it through the federal court, but I'm saving that route as a last resort...maybe. for now I just submitted a webform explaining that I was not aware having investment accounts as part of my proof of funds was grounds for denial. I sent the link on their website where they listed bank accounts and investment accounts. I also expressed that I am happy to comply with the reviewing officer's need for me to have everything in a bank account. I moved the money and submitted documents for this in the web form. They replied that they have received my documents and forwarded it to the respective office for their consideration. I'm yet to hear back.

mnsa24

Oct 22, 2018
Hi... I m 26 august pnp Outland AOR just received a mail from IRCC that they are verifying my eligibility requirements and also that my security background check and criminal background check has not been initiated....does anyone receives the same response by cic

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hi... I m 26 august pnp Outland AOR just received a mail from IRCC that they are verifying my eligibility requirements and also that my security background check and criminal background check has not been initiated....does anyone receives the same response by cic
It's a generic reply, most people get a similar response when asking about the status. You should order notes if you haven't. All the best.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
From My Immi Tracker I can see those who submitted their application between 21-22 Aug have got their PPR today. I've submitted mine on 24th hopefully will get golden mail in a couple of day. Observed that bio metrics was issued on similar date for people submitting on 24th Aug, also Med & background check updates happened on a similar date.
I hope you're right. Although I'm 24 Aug AOR, but think that I'll only get an update in another 2-3 months.

Reactions: Abhijeet.katte