+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Good! Let's see how they respond to your request for the case to be reopened.
They replied to the first webform I submitted, the second webform had the long appeal letter. They said they forwarded my comment to the responsible office. Just got off the phone with my bank and they said they are working on it and it should be done around Monday. So hopefully I can submit them info on Monday.

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Where is your VO? I just got a GU too! I'm now waiting on the line of IRCC call center to figure out what that GU means.

If they say all passed but no final decision yet, it means your case has cleared everything and is awaiting a final review by an officer who will trigger PPR once the review is done.
So, you got a GU!!?? PPR is on the way!

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
They replied to the first webform I submitted, the second webform had the long appeal letter. They said they forwarded my comment to the responsible office. Just got off the phone with my bank and they said they are working on it and it should be done around Monday. So hopefully I can submit them info on Monday.
Again, fingers crossed here!!

Reactions: Sntrada

SurfacePro

Oct 3, 2019
Hello all

I received my Ready for Visa email today.

As of now, my EE profile status shows

EOR : 31 Aug 2019
Medical Passed : September 20, 2019 You passed the medical exam
Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Background : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I have never called CIC, so not sure about my VO (PNP-Inland Applicant)

All the best to everyone !!

Reactions: quelash13

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Where is your VO? I just got a GU too! I'm now waiting on the line of IRCC call center to figure out what that GU means.

If they say all passed but no final decision yet, it means your case has cleared everything and is awaiting a final review by an officer who will trigger PPR once the review is done.
It's coming!! What did the agent say? All the best!

Reactions: baltzly

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Yeah:) I called them right after I saw that GU. The agent said: "congratulations, your application is approved". She also mentioned that PPR should be sent out in the next few days but asked me to remain patient as there may be several days of delay in issuing PPR, which she said is common.

Could I relax now? Or you think I should continue being nervous until PPR comes?
You can definitely relax now for sure! Your long wait is over!! Congratulations, I am so happy for you!! Bet you must be over the moon now, hahahah! That is great news, I think many people in the August group share your joy.

zoug86

Jan 20, 2018
Victoria, BC, Canada
Yeah:) I called them right after I saw that GU. The agent said: "congratulations, your application is approved". She also mentioned that PPR should be sent out in the next few days but asked me to remain patient as there may be several days of delay in issuing PPR, which she said is common.

Could I relax now? Or you think I should continue being nervous until PPR comes?
Congratulations bro :)

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Thanks for my friend:)

I will post here when PPR arrives:) The agent said since I am already in Canada, they may send a landing interview email instead of PPR.

I hope the joy we share today will bring you and others who are waiting some good luck! I utterly appreciate your support!
That's great, I am sure the email will come in no time. Finally, you can take a breather! :)

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019

Congratulations!!!! Finally! You can relax now for sure but i know you won't until you get the e-mail. Lol.

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
You know me so well that you understand I have been turned into a psychopath by this toturous process, so it is indeed a little hard for me to completely relax before I see PPR with my own eyes haha....
Haha I know because my husband and I were the same way. My husband read the PPR and somehow he thought it was an ADR, although it was written "ready for visa" clearly there. Crazy...
But now it is time to celebrate! Congrats again!

Reactions: Sntrada and baltzly

nextlevelife

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019

Congrats @baltzly