+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hey

When will you receive your notes? It usually takes around 37-40 days. I think webforms don't help.
I should get them by the first week of March. I am now in the "exclusive" club, didn't expect to have to wait this long. I saw a stat that SGVO take on average >280days to process applications.

Reactions: baltzly

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I should get them by the first week of March. I am now in the "exclusive" club, didn't expect to have to wait this long. I saw a stat that SGVO take on average >280days to process applications.
Hi Quelash13,

You are not alone. We are in the same boat. My AOR is Jun 24,2019. My application has passed 8 months from today. Do not lose your hope. We ill get the result soon. Good luck to All Dreamers!

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hi Quelash13,

You are not alone. We are in the same boat. My AOR is Jun 24,2019. My application has passed 8 months from today. Do not lose your hope. We ill get the result soon. Good luck to All Dreamers!
Hey thanks so much for your encouraging words. I sincerely hope we get some updates really soon, kudos to you for being so positive! Sometimes we need that.

Do you know where is your VO and why your application is taking longer? Any RR?

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Well, my VO is SGVO too. No RR. The status is "It is pending review by an officer" when I raised the webform on Jan 25,2020 . I got the Pre Arrival letter on July 24, 2019 . File was transferred on Sep 4,2019 (SGVO).

Abhijeet.katte

Dec 5, 2019
Hi Quelash13,

Jun24th :(... Mine is Aug 24th...... 8 Months wait is becoming a norm now....

Abhijeet.katte

Dec 5, 2019
Yeah:) I called them right after I saw that GU. The agent said: "congratulations, your application is approved". She also mentioned that PPR should be sent out in the next few days but asked me to remain patient as there may be several days of delay in issuing PPR, which she said is common.

Could I relax now? Or you think I should continue being nervous until PPR comes?
Congratulations !!!

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Baltzly,
Not family sponsorship stream, Atlantic Immigration Pilot program (AIPP) paper-based application. Thanks
Hello,
One of my friend is looking for a designated employer in NB to apply for PR through AIPP, If you don’t mind me asking which employer are you working for and also what is your NOC?

Thanks.

nagarajsarath6

Jan 1, 2019
I think the best you could do is order notes again, keep calling and raising webforms since your application has exceeded the normal processing time.

That's what I intend to do from next week onwards too. Don't lose hope, may we get some good news soon.
I raised a web form over the weekend and ordered CBSA notes. Hoping to hear something soon. Been a very long wait.

VLVanaja

Jan 24, 2019
Hi guys,
When i logged in to my profile today, noticed the word 'application updated' . But when i opened to read, everything was same as it was before.
Again when i clicked account home, it turned into 'submitted' status
Is this the ghost update?

AOR - aug 11th

thanks in advance!

lazarus

Star Member
May 21, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi guys,
When i logged in to my profile today, noticed the word 'application updated' . But when i opened to read, everything was same as it was before.
Again when i clicked account home, it turned into 'submitted' status
Is this the ghost update?

AOR - aug 11th

thanks in advance!
Hi. What is your VO?