+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

nagarajsarath6

Jan 1, 2019
Hello All,

Hope you guys can shed some light on further steps. I received the invite back in March 2019, and I submitted all the necessary documents on 5th of May 2019. Its been about 10 months my application is under processing. The following is the status on my immigration profile.

Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: June 13, 2019 You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: June 28, 2019 Completed
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you message once the final decision has been made

Back in October I've applied for GCMS note through applyGCMS and I got occupied with work and personal life never checked back on that. A while ago I've reached out to them on any update. Any suggestions on the next steps would be appreciated. @baltzly @Elaine_B quelash13 @zoug86

Thanks
- NSK

Reactions: baltzly

nagarajsarath6

Jan 1, 2019
Country of Residence: USA
Stream: FSW Outland
CRS Score - 472
ITA - June 26, 2019
AOR - August 13, 2019
MEP - Sept 3, 2019
BIL: Sept 3, 2019
First Ghost Update - Sept 4, 2019
Biometrics given - Sept 17th, 2019

Biometrics still showing :We have not received your finger prints after 5 months, raised webform and was confirmed that my fingerprints were received
Long silence.......
6 months elapsed - Feb 13, 2020
2nd Ghost Update - Feb 19, 2020
Called IRCC today to inquire about the second ghost update, I was told everything has been passed and I should be receiving the email soon.

Patiently waiting......It feels like forever but I am relieved knowing that all including Eligibility have been passed
My application is been under processing for about 10 months now. The following is my status. I've no clue on further steps besides GCMS and waiting on the toll queue to talk to a support agent. Any suggestions on further steps?

Stream: FSW Outland
Country of Residence: USA

Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you message once the final decision has been made

nagarajsarath6

Jan 1, 2019
what's your timeline please?
Hey

Your status in your online account is almost identical to most of our cases, and the information there doesn't give you any detailed information on the progress on your application.

Did you receive an extension request from IRCC somewhere between last October and November? They should have released your notes within 30 days if they had never sought any extension to process your order.

Also, at this stage, you should order your CBSA notes to confirm which type of security check you are undergoing, because 10 months is a long time and chances are that your case is either SS or RR.
Thanks for the reply @baltzly I did not receive any request from IRCC. I've submitted a web form request on 12th of November 2019 and received the below response.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Please note that some applications that are considered to be non-routine may take longer to process. Your application may be considered non-routine if:

· You asked to change your personal information (name, sex designation, date of birth),

· We asked you to submit extra documents,

· Further review is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Also, on 5th of January I called CIC support through a toll free number and they shared the same status again, told me that they would make a request to the processing department on any updates. Following that, last week I received an email with below information from IRCC

This email is in response to a recent enquiry you made via the IRCC Call Centre requesting the status of your application. Your application has been transferred to CPC-Ottawa for further processing. Please contact that office for further information.

Thank you.

WTA

Client Service Unit

Centralized Intake Office

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

nagarajsarath6

Jan 1, 2019
@baltzly Any recommend sites to submit CBSA request, I see a lot of them online. I'm still waiting to hear back from applyGCMS on my previous GCMS case request that I submitted 4 months ago

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hello All,

Hope you guys can shed some light on further steps. I received the invite back in March 2019, and I submitted all the necessary documents on 5th of May 2019. Its been about 10 months my application is under processing. The following is the status on my immigration profile.

Back in October I've applied for GCMS note through applyGCMS and I got occupied with work and personal life never checked back on that. A while ago I've reached out to them on any update. Any suggestions on the next steps would be appreciated. @baltzly @Elaine_B quelash13 @zoug86

Thanks
- NSK
I think the best you could do is order notes again, keep calling and raising webforms since your application has exceeded the normal processing time.

That's what I intend to do from next week onwards too. Don't lose hope, may we get some good news soon.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
You know I have never seen any SG applicant being sent to SS, so I do feel once they begin to work on your file, it will be finalized very soon:) Also, according to the information you've shared on this thread, it is unlikely that your case is a RR case, so it is not going to take super long, though several weeks' delay is possible.
I should be receiving my first set on notes by the first week of March. Will have more insights then.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Keep me updated on your case please!

Also, I have seen some applicants say they had to wait for several weeks before PPR is issued even though their cases were approved, and this is making my anxiety level go up again now..
Give them another call if you don't get the email in a few days, I'm sure you will get it in no time.

Thanks... I hope I'll get some updates on my case, SGVO seems to be slower than others.

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah:) I called them right after I saw that GU. The agent said: "congratulations, your application is approved". She also mentioned that PPR should be sent out in the next few days but asked me to remain patient as there may be several days of delay in issuing PPR, which she said is common.

Could I relax now? Or you think I should continue being nervous until PPR comes?
Finally!!! Congrats my friend, we all are very happy for you.

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Yeah:) I called them right after I saw that GU. The agent said: "congratulations, your application is approved". She also mentioned that PPR should be sent out in the next few days but asked me to remain patient as there may be several days of delay in issuing PPR, which she said is common.

Could I relax now? Or you think I should continue being nervous until PPR comes?
Congratulations baltzly! Your wait is finally over! :)

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Finally!!! Congrats my friend, we all are very happy for you.
Thank you for your kind words my friend:)

I hope they won’t delay the issuance of PPR as my study permit expires on March 31...
I don’t think It will be delayed for that long, usually once It is approved from there end you will get your PPR by the next business day. Its time to celebrate brother, don’t stress too much about it and all the best for your life ahead in Canada.

Avats

Oct 12, 2019

Hey Baltzly! Many congratulations! All of us are very happy to hear this news. You have been providing great support to all of us even as the process was talking a huge toll on you. I appreciate the help and wish you the very best in coming times. Keep us posted :)

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Sometimes it is really discouraging, these days I totally lost hope, I have just passed the 06 months mark but why i'm hopless is because , I was asked for ADR on 30th Jan (provided mid Feb) for PCC of my wife (I am main applicant) and my Medical will expire on the 20 th March.
I am thinking if I have to be approved I should have received a request for remed , no?
My VO is Paris, so I can't call IRCC as they don't have info outside Canada, so frustrating

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Sometimes it is really discouraging, these days I totally lost hope, I have just passed the 06 months mark but why i'm hopless is because , I was asked for ADR on 30th Jan (provided mid Feb) for PCC of my wife (I am main applicant) and my Medical will expire on the 20 th March.
I am thinking if I have to be approved I should have received a request for remed , no?
My VO is Paris, so I can't call IRCC as they don't have info outside Canada, so frustrating
I'm in the same boat.. my application will pass the 6th month mark tomorrow on the 24th Feb. My VO is in Singapore so every time I call the hotline they tell me they can't see any information and I can only send emails / raise webforms to the local VO.