+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

sujithjm24

May 29, 2019
I got a reply from them today. They said that the application is with them (New Delhi VO) and still processing.
NDVO is dead slow, might have to wait for 8 months, they have started sending PPRs to people with May AORs. Hope they speed up the process.

jigu89jsn

Jul 16, 2019
AOR - 19th Aug 2019

Can you please add me in group ?

How do I know where is my application for processing ?
How do you guys come to know it is in NDVO ?

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Yeah I got my application changed to approved yesterday and I keep checking for the return tracking to activate but nothing yet
Please keep me posted if yours gets activated. So, I can expected mine to be activated too by the following day.

Reactions: RockingRavi
Sep 16, 2018
It s PPR time.
I received an email with update from my account... there is an information letter in my account which includes detailed instruction for passport request... so I guess it s ppr!!!
Summary my process as below
Fsw -O, family of 2
Aor 30 Aug
Cor: vietnam
Medical pass: 13 sep
Biometric: 23 sep
Adr: schedule A for spouse 21 dec —> submit on 25 dec
See 2 GU around 5-8 Jan
Raise webform in 15 jan, got general reply on 19 Jan with standard message and no information of application status
Raise gcms note on 6 Jan, got email for an extension of 90 days for gcms note on 4 feb

Almost feel hopeless and decided to forget about the application status until this morning :)

Reactions: tjnm and Sntrada

electric_g

Aug 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
I'm PNP inland. My AOR is August 7, but I use a representative so I don't have access to my profile. I only know that MEP was August 28 and both in October and January it only said that eligibility and background were processing (they already have my biometrics from the work permit application).
I'm going to call on Monday IRCC on Monday just to see if I can gather any information, because I have my company asking for updates (long story).
What questions should I ask to avoid (as much as possible) generic answers?

sho89

Apr 29, 2019
Hi,
My AoR was on August, 18th. I was told my eligibility was "met" first time I called CIC back in November and no update ever since. My background check is still not started and there is only 10 days left on my timeline! This is very worrying since background check could get very long in case of SS.
My VO is sydney.

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi,
My AoR was on August, 18th. I was told my eligibility was "met" first time I called CIC back in November and no update ever since. My background check is still not started and there is only 10 days left on my timeline! This is very worrying since background check could get very long in case of SS.
My VO is sydney.
How do you know your background check has not started? Did you call them, or are you going by the info on your profile?

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
For me, 4 days left. I'm trying to be patient and have faith in IRCC. They gave out a surprisingly low number of PR last week. I'm hoping that it picks up this week.
As per my observation .. their pace is low at start of month... But they pickup speed after middle of month...