+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I'm 21st AUG AOR
Yet to receive the request to make the RPRF payment request.
This wait is hard!
Yep, the wait is absolute torture! I have 7 days to go. I keep obsessively checking my email, and logging in looking for a ghost update. This has been the longest and most stressful two weeks of my life. Arggggh!

I hope the batch processing theory for security checks is true. I know last Thursday and Friday, a bunch of people got theirs. Hopefully we see the same this week.

Reactions: baltzly

SharmaPJ

Aug 29, 2018
Tomorrow is the last day of 6 month timeline for me, as my AOR was 7th Aug 2019. I have applied my file through an agent and i have no idea about the eligibilty, or security status. The last update shown in profile is medical result on 29th aug. I am feeling anxious, don't know what to do!!!

VLVanaja

Jan 24, 2019
My AOR is aug 11 2019 and my ielts is valid till march 1st 2020..
will this have any impact if I didnt receive ppr by feb end?

Bukenchi

Aug 29, 2019
Hello All. I received Ready for Visa Email yesterday February 05, 2020
Here is my timeline.
CEC Timeline August 09- February 09
CEC Inland Applicant
AOR: August 09,2019
Medical Pass: August 28,2019
No updates on my profile until I received email yesterday Feb 05 .

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Here is my timeline.
CEC Inland Applicant
Congratulations!!!!!

VLVanaja

Jan 24, 2019
Here is my timeline.
CEC Inland Applicant
congrats!!
Whats the visa office? ottawa?

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Yep, the wait is absolute torture! I have 7 days to go. I keep obsessively checking my email, and logging in looking for a ghost update. This has been the longest and most stressful two weeks of my life. Arggggh!

I hope the batch processing theory for security checks is true. I know last Thursday and Friday, a bunch of people got theirs. Hopefully we see the same this week.
Ye its truly torture.. I am also checking email every 2 hrs especially from last week... Now even SEP AOR ppl got PPR ... I have started loosing my patience....

Reactions: baltzly

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
My AOR is aug 11 2019 and my ielts is valid till march 1st 2020..
will this have any impact if I didnt receive ppr by feb end?
As far as I know, the requirement is for you to have the IELTS valid by the time you get the AOR even if it expires later, it would not affect the application.
From what I read in other threads, IRCC only asks applicants to do re-medicals or Police Certificate if they expire during the processing time.

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
I have never been in the military. Have you?

I think the reason I was sent to SS is my residential history ( Italy and Australia).
I was curious to know if SS is random selection or not, although it wouldn't make any difference to the process nor you can change the facts on it.
Comparing to your case and @zoug86, my husband (main applicant) had several travels around the world but he hasn't stayed in any of them for more than 6 months. He also served compulsory military for 1 year and a half and we weren't sent to SS.
I have friends who have lived abroad (Australia, USA, Mexico) and they weren't sent to SS either. It's a mystery...

Last edited:

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Ye its truly torture.. I am also checking email every 2 hrs especially from last week... Now even SEP AOR ppl got PPR ... I have started loosing my patience....
Heck, some people in November even got it! Best we can do is stay busy and hope we get it in that 6-months.

Where are you planning to settle? I have a hot job prospect from the company I worked with in the US, it will be remote but I don't know if they would want me in their office in Toronto. If I can choose, I'm thinking somewhere in NL, Calgary, or Halifax.