+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

sho89

Apr 29, 2019
How do you know your background check has not started? Did you call them, or are you going by the info on your profile?
The agent told me that. I called them a couple of time and got the same answer each time. I haven’t seen any ghost updates either.

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
The agent told me that. I called them a couple of time and got the same answer each time. I haven’t seen any ghost updates either.
Did you ask them recently? I know sometimes they do things without updating your profile.

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Two more days to go, and still nothing! No GUs either.

:eek:

Only off thing on my app (GCMS notes) was a review required for proof of funds. I have enough money, but I had three different institutions. All unrestricted, all with letters and statements.

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Guys,
need your opinion,
I have received ADR for PCC for my wife in a country where we lived for less than 06 months, knowing that I am the main applicant.
In your opinion, does it mean that her background check did not start yet ? is it possible that everything is ok but her background check ?

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Guys,
need your opinion,
I have received ADR for PCC for my wife in a country where we lived for less than 06 months, knowing that I am the main applicant.
In your opinion, does it mean that her background check did not start yet ? is it possible that everything is ok but her background check ?
It is hard to say if everything is ok but the background check. The best way to find out is calling IRCC and ask them.
I had a similar case, my husband (main applicant) was requested to provide PCC for a country he stayed only 8 days. This happened at early stage of the process, when eligibility hadn't been started yet. We couldn't provide the PCC, instead we provided proof that it was impossible to issue the document they were requesting. After they accepted this proof, they started working on our eligibility.

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Thanks for the heads up! Probably mine will be activated on Monday then.
@RockingRavi My returning package was activated yesterday evening. I will receive it today according to the tracking.
I guess you have already received yours. Hope you have a nice and fast landing.

Hrkpriyanka

Jan 13, 2020
Hi Guys.

i have been always checking your updates on this forum.

My AOR is August 8
6 months already passed 3 days ago and no update yet. Called Ircc today and was told that file is waiting for visa officer to review eligibility. Can someone tell me what stage is my application at?

BUG

Jan 29, 2020
@RockingRavi My returning package was activated yesterday evening. I will receive it today according to the tracking.
I guess you have already received yours. Hope you have a nice and fast landing.
Hi, can you please tell me how long did it take after the package was received at Visa office to get approved ? Can you please provide me some details ? Will there be any notification in GC account or will the tracker start before and notification comes later ? How long does it take to get approved once it reaches at CPC Ottawa ?

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Hi, can you please tell me how long did it take after the package was received at Visa office to get approved ? Can you please provide me some details ? Will there be any notification in GC account or will the tracker start before and notification comes later ? How long does it take to get approved once it reaches at CPC Ottawa ?
In my case, after the package was received in Ottawa, it took two days for them to approve it as I could verify in GC. I received an e-mail on the following day saying the profile was updated. It took them two more days to send the documents back but they didn't send any notification for the returning package, I kept checking Canada Post website with the tracking number so could know the documents were coming.

Reactions: baltzly

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Just to confirm: you are asking about the package sent after PPR, right? If so, please see my previous answer.

BUG

Jan 29, 2020
Just to confirm: you are asking about the package sent after PPR, right? If so, please see my previous answer.
Yes, I have sent my Passport, they received it on 5th of Feb and no update since then. I am FSW-O and sent PP from USA, I too got my PPR Email on 28th of Jan same as you.

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi Guys.

i have been always checking your updates on this forum.

My AOR is August 8
6 months already passed 3 days ago and no update yet. Called Ircc today and was told that file is waiting for visa officer to review eligibility. Can someone tell me what stage is my application at?
That means your eligibility requires review. I'm in the same boat. I'm not sure how long it will take them to get to it. It depends on the reason for the review as well as how fast the officer works.