VLVanaja

Jan 24, 2019
I cannot believe it, I got my PPR!

I am PNP inland British Columbia
NOC 2173
CRS 884
AOR - August 7
MEP - August 28
RPRF requested and paid - February 10 (I am with the company lawyers and they didn't pay at the beginning)
PPR - February 12
Congrats!!
Whats the visa office?

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Unfortunately I don't know. I don't have access to my profile as I am with lawyers (from my company), who just send me PDF files when needed.
Congratulations! You give us hope that even if we don't get it exactly on out due date, we can still get it a few days later.

electric_g

Aug 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
Congratulations! You give us hope that even if we don't get it exactly on out due date, we can still get it a few days later.
Also, I don't know about "ghost updates", but since MEP my profile has been always
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." with no changes (my biometrics were already in the system from my work permit)

Reactions: Sntrada

Etoile2020

Feb 12, 2020
Hi everyone, just to share my timeline here as I came back from the inland CoPR today...

AOR - Aug 13, 2019
MEP - Sep 5, 2019
PPR - Jan 3, 2020 ( I was overseas at that time, so actually only sent my passport on Jan 16)
CoPR - Jan 24, 2020

For the inland CoPR, I sent the email on Jan 31, 2020 to schedule an appointment and got the reply on Feb 6, 2020 with an interview date of Feb 12, 2020 in Etobicoke office. So now only thing left is to wait for PR card to arrive...

Hope it help:)

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Also, I don't know about "ghost updates", but since MEP my profile has been always
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." with no changes (my biometrics were already in the system from my work permit)
Thanks for sharing that. Mine said the same thing too and has been causing me lots of panic. My AOR is the 13th of August...which is early today for me. So my 6-months Mark will be past due on the 14th of February. I'm going to keep hoping then.

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I reckon Immitracker only gives a general and non-specific trend on the basis of historical and current data self-reported by folks of a wide variety of backgrounds using that system. Since each case is unique, I would rather say any timeline you see on that tracker will likely not be a good reference for you to estimate your PPR date.

Also, the progress bar in your account doesn't take into account the specific situation of your application, so don't rely on it.

If you have a lot of patience, you can wait out the entire process. You can order CBSA notes if you aspire to get more info.
Yep!

Reactions: baltzly

rraj.k.das

Sep 18, 2019
Hi Folks..

I have been a silent reader of this forum and now, I can share my Journey from AOR to PPR including a Refusal.

AOR - Review Required - REFUSAL - APPLICATION REOPEN - PPR

Aug 06 2019AOR - CEC Inland (Points for Offer not claimed) - Noc 2171 - Edmonton
Aug 27 2019 - Med Passed
Nov 22 2019 - Ghost Update (No email)
Dec 05 2019 - Came to know about Review Required on my case by calling IRCC
Dec 06 2019 - Raised GCMS notes request through ATIP as am in Canada
Dec 17 2019 - Work Permit Extension (LMIA exempt) offer letter submitted through Webform
Jan 06 2020 Morning - Received GCMS Notes
Jan 06 2020 Afternoon - REFUSAL (Letter in CIC Profile and message update through email)
Jan 06 2020 Night - Webform for Reconsideration and Reconsideration email Edmonton VO
Jan 31 2020 - Application Reopened and re-RPRF request
Feb 06 2020 - PPR

Reason for Refusal: Unable to determine NOC for CEC as Roles and Responsibilities (RnR) not on company letter head.
I had submitted Managers Refrence Letter, HR's refusal to provide RnR and Affidavit.

Also submitted snapshot LMIA exempt offer letter post WP extension application in December, and hence requested to reconsider as NOC was present in it.

Reactions: Sntrada

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi Folks..

I have been a silent reader of this forum and now, I can share my Journey from AOR to PPR including a Refusal.

Aug 06 2019AOR - CEC Inland (Points for Offer not claimed) - Noc 2171 - Edmonton
Aug 27 2019 - Med Passed
Dec 17 2019 - Work Permit Extension (LMIA exempt) offer letter submitted through Webform
Jan 06 2020 Afternoon - REFUSAL (Letter in CIC Profile and message update through email)
Jan 06 2020 Night - Webform for Reconsideration and Reconsideration email Edmonton VO
Feb 06 2020 - PPR

Reason for Refusal: Unable to determine NOC for CEC as Roles and Responsibilities (RnR) not on company letter head.
I had submitted Managers Refrence Letter, HR's refusal to provide RnR and Affidavit.

Also submitted snapshot LMIA exempt offer letter post WP extension application in December, and hence requested to reconsider as NOC was present in it.
Congrats! Glad you got a happy ending. Your company's HR isn't cool.

SharmaPJ

Aug 29, 2018
Hi Folks..

Aug 27 2019 - Med Passed
Feb 06 2020 - PPR

My AOR is 7th aug, FSW- outland India.
I did the same for my RnR, asmy HR refused to provide the same, i submitted manager's reference letters and self attested RnR. Could this be the reason of delayed PPR?

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hi everyone

I did my landing yesterday and made it official!
My application was approved February 05
Received COPR February 07

Flew to the US and arrived back at the airport yesterday. There were no problems with my restoration of status situation, COPR stamped and out of the office in about 15 minutes, was a late flight so there was no queue at immigration.

Very happy this is all over and I hope you guys who are waiting get some news soon.

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Today is the last day of my timeline and my profile has switched to "we are taking longer than usual to process your application." I raised a web form asking why. This is just a nightmare, and I hope the agent gives me helpful information. Feeling so defeated right now.

Avats

Oct 12, 2019
Hi everyone!
My 6 month estimate expired on 9th Feb. I called IRCC today to ask about the status of my application and they gave me the following information:
1. Criminality is finalised
2. Background check is finalised
3. Eligibility is going on.
Can anyone please throw some light on how far am I from the getting the golden email?
Many thanks!

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Welcome to the club..

I hope you won't stay in this club for long. Let's just wait for the response to that webform to see what is actually going on with your application.
I know I'm review required for proof of funds per notes released in December. The note was made since September. But they never sent me an AOR or anything. If there is an issue they should let me know so I can address it. I fear that my file hasn't been touched since September, that's just unfair. But yeah, let's see what they say.

For me the hard part is the not knowing when they'll be done.

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Hi everyone

I did my landing yesterday and made it official!
My application was approved February 05
Received COPR February 07

Flew to the US and arrived back at the airport yesterday. There were no problems with my restoration of status situation, COPR stamped and out of the office in about 15 minutes, was a late flight so there was no queue at immigration.

Very happy this is all over and I hope you guys who are waiting get some news soon.
Congratulations!!!! I also did my landing this morning. We drove to the border.
I wish success to all applicants here!!

Reactions: baltzly and Sntrada