+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

SurfacePro

Oct 3, 2019
Hello,
I am PNP express entry inland applicant, my AOR is august 10th.
Last time when i checked my application status is as below

Eligibility: met sep 17th
Medicals: passed sep 3rd
Criminality: passed
Security: not started

My BOWP got refused recently and i am out of status right now, i am thinking to apply for restoration of status soon, does anybody know if this will affect negatively on my PR application??
I am really worried about it and don’t want my PR being refused because of that

Is there anything i can do about it??
Any responses will really be very helpful

Thank You
Your PR application is not going to be affected by BOWP refusal, it completely independent of any visa extension request you make. What was the reason for BOWP refusal? they only require AOR and PNP certificate

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Your PR application is not going to be affected by BOWP refusal, it completely independent of any visa extension request you make. What was the reason for BOWP refusal? they only require AOR and PNP certificate
Hello,
Thank you for your response, my BOWP got refused saying my PNP is employer restricted. I actually had to stop working because I am out of status now, my employer agreed to put me on an unpaid leave until i figure this out. I even informed CIC that i am not working and i am on an unpaid leave through case specific enquiry.
Since my pnp is employer specific and i am not working at the moment does that affect my PR application??
Also does being out of status for a while affect it in any way?

Last edited:

SurfacePro

Oct 3, 2019
Hello,
Thank you for your response, my BOWP got refused saying my PNP is employer restricted. I actually had to stop working because I am out of status now, my employer agreed to put me on an unpaid leave until i figure this out. I even informed CIC that i am not working and i am on an unpaid leave through case specific enquiry.
Since my pnp is employer specific and i am not working at the moment does that affect my PR application??
If your PR application was PNP paper based, then not working could have had negative affect; but yours is PNP express entry so it would be fine. I would also advise you to consult a reputed immigration lawyer and discuss your situation, all the best

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
If your PR application was PNP paper based, then not working could have had negative affect; but yours is PNP express entry so it would be fine. I would also advise you to consult a reputed immigration lawyer and discuss your situation, all the best
Thanks a lot for your advise. I am really confused and i think i will also check with an immigration lawyer soon.

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Why is our work permit rejected? If your eligibility has already passed, they shouldn't have rejected your work permit application. It is confusing.
Hello,

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hi bud
I'm not quite familiar with PNP-EE applications, but I think at least you should qualify for an extension of your current close work permit if you continuously work for the same employer. Also, have you consulted a lawyer or a registered immigration consultant to make sure you are currently still in good standing? I'm not sure if your current status should be classified as "implied status". You'd better check all of these things.
Hi,
I haven’t consulted an immigration lawyer yet but i’ll be checking with a lawyer soon and also my implied status expired the same day i got my BOWP refused that is the reason I stopped working

saniaharris

Mar 13, 2019
Abu Dhabi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2019
Doc's Request.
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
22-08-2019
I have not yet received any ghost updates. Has anyone else received them? Does everyone get it before getting PPR? I'm just worried it will be a while for me to get my PR. I am not too worried though considering I'm just 3 months in.. just curious.

AOR: Aug 22
MEP and BIL (Sep 23) completed.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I have not yet received any ghost updates. Has anyone else received them? Does everyone get it before getting PPR? I'm just worried it will be a while for me to get my PR. I am not too worried though considering I'm just 3 months in.. just curious.

No, it is not really an indication, so you should be ok :)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Statuses by month of submission:

As you can see Jan-March pretty much cleared (between 80-95%). April is also pretty much cleared, to about 75%. May and the following months are slow.

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019

I received two ghosts rn. I called CIC and got to know my application is already approved on the day that GU showed up. But I didn't receive the interview letter yet. It has been almost two weeks. Yes, I get landing interview instead of PPR as per the agent told me

saniaharris

Mar 13, 2019
Abu Dhabi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2019
Doc's Request.
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
22-08-2019
Thank you so much @andy108 ..

I am looking forward to your full status updates that generally comes once a week... Its quite helpful to calm nerves :D