+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

zaina02

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Current processing:

Hi Andy,

I received this reply for the web form. How much time would it take from here??

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
o you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.While theprocessing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Thank You!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Andy,

I received this reply for the web form. How much time would it take from here??

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
o you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.While theprocessing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Thank You!
It would go within standard timelines, what is your AOR? Its easier to point to the right its gonna take from the AOR

zaina02

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
It would go within standard timelines, what is your AOR? Its easier to point to the right its gonna take from the AOR
August 29th is my AOR.
And I was told my application is being currently process in local office in Montreal. I did not understand if its the CPC or VO. Can you please clarify that as well.
Thank You.

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hi Team,
I am in desperate need of your support.I had filed my application on 22nd August 2019 through my immigration lawyer.My husband resides in India and I am on valid workpermit in Canada.
Today my lawyer received a rejection email stating that we did not provide my husband's biometric as requested on September 12th,where as we never have received any such email from CIC.
My lawyer has sent an email to CPC Ottawa to reopen the case.
What are the chances?I can not wait another couple of months to resubmit a new application and start the process from beginning again.
Please suggest what can be done from my end to reopen the case.
Why would you use a lawyer? You are working in Canada... you seem to have good English skills to communicate and understand... You seem to have the knowledge of how to use the internet... Why pay thousands for someone to just go to a website and upload documents for you? On top of all that you are here to get input from unqualified people on the internet..
The lawyer probably missed the BIL or just used an incorrect email with the application.

Reactions: nns14 and arav12345

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Why would you use a lawyer? You are working in Canada... you seem to have good English skills to communicate and understand... You seem to have the knowledge of how to use the internet... Why pay thousands for someone to just go to a website and upload documents for you? On top of all that you are here to get input from unqualified people on the internet..
The lawyer probably missed the BIL or just used an incorrect email with the application.
I know the process too, but in my view, its an extra layer of assurance, when you use an agent.

MiaVargas

Nov 8, 2018
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current PPR stats:

Current processing:

Statuses by month:
*Jan/Feb pretty much cleared. March - april are getting cleared too, but slower. There was a slow down in April-May which we can see observe now.

Background check statuses by month:
*IP 1 is a leader.

PPR Trend
We can see, quite clearly, that number of PPRs issued daily decreased since Summer. Why? I don't know.

Average processing time:
*the peak was in Sep-Oct with 219 on average, now going back to Aug-July-June time of about 180 days on average.

Average by province:
*Alberta and NS - you guys lucky. NB - its sucks, 1.5 years average processing time. MB - follows suite.

Average by VO:
*If you are in Manila, your gonna wait long. Otherwise, within average timeframes.

Average by nationality:
*this is steady,Iran and Zimbabwe being leader of the last few weeks with highest waiting time.

Average by family size:
Highlighting: average waiting time doesn't really depend on how many dependents you have.

Now more general stats:

Applicants by stream this year:

ADRs
As we can see the number of ADRs is somewhat downward, as applicants get more familiar with the EE processes, most of the documents are uploaded at the getgo. Additionally, summer seem to be a time when CO don't want to request too much.

Number of applicants by year
*strangely enough the number of applicants is somewhat stabilized, despite expected growth. Good news with about 60000 Express Entry invites annually, tracker will see about 10% reported cases, which makes stats pretty reliable.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your weekend!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application

Hi Andy!!
Do you mind sharing the currently issing PPR status? It is the same as friday??
Thank you so much!

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Ghost update in my CIC profile today, no email but saw in my cic account :

ITA: 26 June
AOR: 1 Aug
MEP: 27 AUG
Ghost update : 13 Nov
Called IRCC Twice. Latest was to say criminality in prog (prolly ghost update for this)

Reactions: a-imperator

penname14

Nov 13, 2019
@andy108
I need your advice on this too: I got a reply through the webform:
  • The background verifications are in process.
When I called up they told : Criminal is passed and Security hasn't started.
Also, the Eligibility is Met.

Is only Security pending now ? Or the Eligibility will be reviewed again?

zaina02

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
@andy108
I need your advice on this too: I got a reply through the webform:
  • The background verifications are in process.
When I called up they told : Criminal is passed and Security hasn't started.
Also, the Eligibility is Met.

Is only Security pending now ? Or the Eligibility will be reviewed again?
AOR and VO please

Rallydriver1

Nov 14, 2019
Inland
AOR: Aug 29
MEP: Sep 18
ADR: Sep 23
Ghost update Oct 28
Today, I called them and they told me that my application is at the "security check point" and "it's getting finalized soon".

Ronaldomessi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2019
AOR Received.
29-Aug-2019
Inland
AOR: Aug 29
MEP: Sep 18
ADR: Sep 23
Ghost update Oct 28
Today, I called them and they told me that my application is at the "security check point" and "it's getting finalized soon".
What does your background check says?