***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

Achi0311

Sep 9, 2019
Inland
AOR: Aug 29
MEP: Sep 18
ADR: Sep 23
Ghost update Oct 28
Today, I called them and they told me that my application is at the "security check point" and "it's getting finalized soon".
Hi,

Did you use a third party/ consultant when you processed your application?

Rallydriver1

Nov 14, 2019
I was told the same (almost exactly the same wording) by a call center agent, and then I found out from my CBSA notes that I am under security screening. My eAOR was August 2, and I had passed all but security by September 4.
well that's good news, right?

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
I think it depends on from which perspective you look at it. Having passed eligibility and criminality does indicate that there is little chance of being rejected unless you are a terrorist/drug smuggler/organized crime group member. etc, but security screening means it will take another 5-10 months to finalize the application. Therefore, it is good news in terms of the slim possibility of rejection, but bad news in terms of how long I still need to wait for PPR.
May I ask what's your country of origin? Whats the diff between security screening and the security check ?

Rallydriver1

Nov 14, 2019
I think it depends on from which perspective you look at it. Having passed eligibility and criminality does indicate that there is little chance of being rejected unless you are a terrorist/drug smuggler/organized crime group member. etc, but security screening means it will take another 5-10 months to finalize the application. Therefore, it is good news in terms of the slim possibility of rejection, but bad news in terms of how long I still need to wait for PPR.
It depends which country you are applying from.

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I am PNP express entry inland applicant, my AOR is august 10th.
Last time when i checked my application status is as below

Eligibility: met sep 17th
Medicals: passed sep 3rd
Criminality: passed
Security: not started

My BOWP got refused recently and i am out of status right now, i am thinking to apply for restoration of status soon, does anybody know if this will affect negatively on my PR application??
I am really worried about it and don’t want my PR being refused because of that

Is there anything i can do about it??
Any responses will really be very helpful

Thank You