+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

ale.m

Aug 2, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I have not yet received any ghost updates. Has anyone else received them? Does everyone get it before getting PPR? I'm just worried it will be a while for me to get my PR. I am not too worried though considering I'm just 3 months in.. just curious.

AOR: Aug 22
MEP and BIL (Sep 23) completed.

Nothing yet (AOR aug 24th, MEP sep 13). My last set of notes with info as of Oct 24th shows criminality - in progress, eligibility and security - not started :(

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hi,

ECA.I accidentally submitted only a general assessment, so they requested one for immigration purposes.
OK. I hope you are able to send them what is required?

dreams2020

Nov 22, 2019
Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted some advice and guidance I am a CEC Inland

ITA AUG 18
AOR Aug 25 ( i also submitted my BOWP)
MEP Sep 13
The background did not start
NOV 22 Cancelled as incomplete

My 3-year post-grad work permit and visa expired Aug 25. I Was lucky to get an ITA a week before. After submitting my employers decided to let me go a week later. Unable to find work I have been waiting for news on my BOWP.

I received the rejection letter stating that my ECA for my masters was not done. My issue is WES is just incompetent. I did my undergrad in Canada and completed my masters in July in the UK however my transcripts are finalized and released in September. I submitted my application to WES Aug 18th and after sending them the digital log in to access my transcript they waited until end of October to let me know that they will not accept that. I ordered one and had it express mailed to WES, this time it was 3 weeks later after I called them to ask what was going on? and they told me they got it and are reviewing it and until today it's still not completed. I called them today after I received a message from cic to tell them that I was disappointed because they claim 35 business days but that's a lie. I wanted to cancel it but they told me that it was complete and they are just doing the final review which just upset me even more as i was looking at the letter from IRCC saying that the ECA was the reason for my rejection.

I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me. I am a single girl living in Toronto and I have no family here and I cannot work. I don't think that I can get the BOWP any more I am just waiting for that rejection to come in too. Should I leave Canada? Should I get a lawyer ( i can't afford one) What should I do I have worked for over a year, 4 year BA completed in Canada and MA in the UK, 490 express entry points?

Have a lovely day all :)

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
It really depends. I am an August 2 eAOR. I passed the medical exam on Aug 23, and then I passed criminality and eligibility on Sep 4. I am under SS since Sept 5. No update since then. According to Immitracker's August group monitoring webpage, only 23 out of the 485 applicants there have got PPR. That's around 4%. IRCC has slowed down significantly, but my case now is out of the control of IRCC anyways.
I feel for you :eek:

Do you mean the security check or the comprehensive security screening????

I would feel depressed if I got selected for the latter...

But as you said, its out of our control...

Reactions: baltzly