+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
As for passport I would advice for getting a new one afore submitting complete application if you have such an opportunity. When you get it just indicate it in your application. That should not cause any problems in that case.

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
hihi congrats!!!
well noc 1111 is for accountants and auditors so the work experience can be just for accounting. My work experience was just for auditing :) so you will be fine.
Hey!

Even though most of us are still waiting for the golden mail, it would help them distract themselves from being anxious about the process, if you could share what steps are you taking to prepare for moving to Canada.

Now August aors will be crossing the 90 days mark. It will be productive to start looking for things to do before and after landing (dos and don’ts).

Thanks!

Kim_kabayan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
22-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
oct 19 2018
Passport Req..
11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2019
Thanks for your reply, when you see the rare but weird reasons some got rejected for you can only wonder what's coming next and try to be as prepared as possible, your documents may be perfectly legit but in the end its always up to the officer to validate them or not, plus one can fear that the agent don't get the subtle differences between countries and their respective documents because I didn't see anything about address or date on the Pakistani or Indian PCC, let's hope that I am just over worrying.
Don't be worried or i'll be too with my morocco pcc :)
You can ask other moroccan successful applicants (like in feb immitracker) who already got their pr

But with 70+ days i highly doubt you have problems w your pcc

Reactions: Abdelilah

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hey guys,I checked my profile today.The status changed to we are processing your background check...My aor is aug 4.MEP-23 aug ....After that a long silence withe only stating we are checking your eligibily and got this update today...Anyone has idea what’s going on and what is next?Thank you

javo.vdm

Aug 3, 2018
Hey!

Even though most of us are still waiting for the golden mail, it would help them distract themselves from being anxious about the process, if you could share what steps are you taking to prepare for moving to Canada.

Now August aors will be crossing the 90 days mark. It will be productive to start looking for things to do before and after landing (dos and don’ts).

Thanks!
Good idea!

What are your plans? Considerations are different if it's a larger family vs. singletons or couples.

crsid

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
Hey guys,I checked my profile today.The status changed to we are processing your background check...My aor is aug 4.MEP-23 aug ....After that a long silence withe only stating we are checking your eligibily and got this update today...Anyone has idea what’s going on and what is next?Thank you
Congrats. In few hours or days u ll receive the PPR email. Which stream and visa office?

crsid

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
I didn’t know the visa office actually,I m fsw-outland.Is it really like that I m near to Ppr?My eligibility is saying from last 70 days that we are reviewing your eligibility.Is that fine? Thank you
That's absoultely fine as per many past cases. Unless the reviewer finds something out of blue, your ppr should be landing anytime soon

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
That's absoultely fine as per many past cases. Unless the reviewer finds something out of blue, your ppr should be landing anytime soon
Thnkyu so much for your kind words..This instilled positivity..Well,there is no ADR till now and the status says they do not need any additional documents,seems everything is fine,hoping for the best.Thnkyu so much ‍♀

Aug 28, 2018
Thnkyu so much for your kind words..This instilled positivity..Well,there is no ADR till now and the status says they do not need any additional documents,seems everything is fine,hoping for the best.Thnkyu so much ‍♀
Congrats Parmeet kaur67! My AOR is Aug 11. FSW-O. MEP - Sep 04. Changed to IP2 on Oct 18. Still waiting for the golden mail. Keep us posted on your status / status updates..!!

Hitesh12345

Jul 9, 2018
My status changed to we started your background check on oct 24th and I got a Canada jobs email. It’s been 8 days and nothing in sight. My Aor is aug 31st and I am applying from the US. People were telling me I would have the PPR last weekend. In my case I haven’t seen a movement in over a week.