August 2018 AOR - join here

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
I agree with your take on verification because what else it could possibly mean?
Yup, all look good in your case, just gotta wait for them to send you the PPR email.
Yea....i just hope we all get PPRs soon.
Its not like last year though. The average timeline was 4 months in 2017 and it seems like 6 months this year.

Especially with an increasing number of ITAs and number of applicants.

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Yea....i just hope we all get PPRs soon.
Its not like last year though. The average timeline was 4 months in 2017 and it seems like 6 months this year.

Especially with an increasing number of ITAs and number of applicants.
Surely, the number of ITAs issued in 2018 so far, 74200, is very close to their target of the year, 74900. Further, we still have two more months to go to end the year which could result in at least 4 more draws. This added burden is clearly evident in October AOR candidates as it's taking nearly 30 days now to get the Meds cleared. On top of that, some visa offices like the Montreal VO had always been comparatively slower than the others.
Putting all of these together, signs at 6 months waiting time in EE becoming more common than ever.

Good luck to all of us!

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Surely, the number of ITAs issued in 2018 so far, 74200, is very close to their target of the year, 74900. Further, we still have two more months to go to end the year which could result in at least 4 more draws. This added burden is clearly evident in October AOR candidates as it's taking nearly 30 days now to get the Meds cleared. On top of that, some visa offices like the Montreal VO had always been comparatively slower than the others.
Putting all of these together, signs at 6 months waiting time in EE becoming more common than ever.

Good luck to all of us!

Have you noticed anything about Ottawa? Hows their processing time? In case u've read the posts from Ottawa peeps.

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Have you noticed anything about Ottawa? Hows their processing time? In case u've read the posts from Ottawa peeps.
Haven't analyzed it quantitatively but it seems, on average, one of the fastest VOs.
You should be fine as far as the processing time is concerned.
FYI, Montreal is currently issuing PPRs to April AOR applicants, with no known cases of PPR post May 1st AOR, which tells the entire story.

dck307

Sep 2, 2018
My AOR is August 28 and i received ADR for RPRF October 26 and i paid 31 October. Do you think PPR will come soon? BGC still on IP2 saying we are processing background check. When i'm i likely to recieve PPR?

mindblowz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
I am in the same boat as you are, what I have realized from all this is that BOWP decision is made on the basis of PR application, if your BOWP is approved that means your PR application is also almost approved, I think it is just left with security. I am also AOR august 21 but I applied for BOWP on 30 august.
Thank you very much for the information. I hope the progress of my PR application is like how you described. I hope we all receive the PPR's as quick as possible. I am currently residing in Toronto and not being able to travel anywhere is currently driving me nuts. The dashboard in the myimmitracker shows 21st of November for me but who knows maybe earlier than that, maybe on that date or even later. Like many people mentioned here CIC is very unpredictable. As a Inland CEC applicant, hoping to get it as soon as possible.

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hey!

Even though most of us are still waiting for the golden mail, it would help them distract themselves from being anxious about the process, if you could share what steps are you taking to prepare for moving to Canada.

Now August aors will be crossing the 90 days mark. It will be productive to start looking for things to do before and after landing (dos and don’ts).

Thanks!
hey! well i am more on the lucky side where i have family living in toronto so i dont have much to do except reach to canada! when i arrive then i'll look for the same as everyone :
1. job
2. mobile network
3. drivers license

i really cant do much with those things right now except research

Atuli

Oct 14, 2018
Hello All,

We all know CIC is totally unpredictable my AOR-22 Aug
Mep-17 sep
RPRF-28sep-paid the same day
how to find job email-28 &29 sept
25Oct-saw an update that we are processing your background check(IP2)

After that still no update ...not demotivating anyone just sharing my experience....firstly i thought my case is moving pretty fast but now i got to know many are in the same boat ...

Stream:FSW outland
Your timelines are pretty same to mine...but my BGC is still we are reviewing will msg once we begin

EmilieTem

Aug 19, 2018
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message when we need more information.
In the beginning it was BG is in progress. Then back to we will send you a message when we start your background check. Then now this status. Complex :)

Reactions: Archavin89

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message when we need more information.
In the beginning it was BG is in progress. Then back to we will send you a message when we start your background check. Then now this status. Complex :)
That's the process for people with biometrics.

javo.vdm

Aug 3, 2018
Hi guys,
Random question: I have done some extra travelling since I received AOR. Been to London twice for a month and Dubai too. DO you think it's necessary for me to submit an updated version of my passport stamps to CIC?

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hi guys,
Random question: I have done some extra travelling since I received AOR. Been to London twice for a month and Dubai too. DO you think it's necessary for me to submit an updated version of my passport stamps to CIC?
That's won't b necessary. U just need to prove everything that was in your application at the time of ITA