AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
12-09-18
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2019
I'm wondering it's just me or everyone else experiencing same delay? I got invite on Jun 15th, accepted and submitted on Aug 20 without Indian PCC, medicals passed on Sep 9, got a request to provide Indian PCC on Sep 11 and same day I've uploaded. They gave me 60 day (Nov 11, 2018) window to upload Indian PCC. Since then my application doesn't show any progress. It's been close to 67 days since e-AOR[/QUOTE

I have resigned my job too!

ivyxu644

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
I'm wondering it's just me or everyone else experiencing same delay? I got invite on Jun 15th, accepted and submitted on Aug 20 without Indian PCC, medicals passed on Sep 9, got a request to provide Indian PCC on Sep 11 and same day I've uploaded. They gave me 60 day (Nov 11, 2018) window to upload Indian PCC. Since then my application doesn't show any progress. It's been close to 67 days since e-AOR
I won't call 4 months waiting as "delay" but "slow", since you are still under 6 months. I understand it's very torturing though

Bhavyakerney

Oct 18, 2018
Hi guys,
Got a quick question for you guys. Here's my timeline so far -
AOR - 4th August
MEP - 26th August
IP1 - 26th August

Background -
1. I didn't submit job reference letter initially however, i did submit all the other proofs of my employement including offer letter, salary slips, tax returns etc.

2. I changed my job a month after AOR and provided the proof for the same along with reference letter from previous organisation using the webform. I did receive a confirmation email from cic that my docs were shared with the concerned department.

My question is would this cause any delay in processing my application. It's already been more than 2 months today since last update (ip1-stage).

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hi guys,
AOR - 4th August
MEP - 26th August
IP1 - 26th August

Background -
1. I didn't submit job reference letter initially however, i did submit all the other proofs of my employement including offer letter, salary slips, tax returns etc.

2. I changed my job a month after AOR and provided the proof for the same along with reference letter from previous organisation using the webform. I did receive a confirmation email from cic that my docs were shared with the concerned department.

My question is would this cause any delay in processing my application. It's already been more than 2 months today since last update (ip1-stage).
Hi was your job references for the previous jobs equal to

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hi guys,
AOR - 4th August
MEP - 26th August
IP1 - 26th August

Background -

Was the previous job references equally to what you claimed for in your ita

Bhavyakerney

Oct 18, 2018
No, i provided reference letter for my previous job only as during ITA stage that was my current job.

However, for all the other companies that I had worked for, I've provided other documents related to my employment like offer letter, payslips, confirmation letter etc. but not the reference letter. :(

Hi was your job references for the previous jobs equal to

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
No, i provided reference letter for my previous job only as during ITA stage that was my current job.

However, for all the other companies that I had worked for, I've provided other documents related to my employment like offer letter, payslips, confirmation letter etc. but not the reference letter. :(
You only need to provide reference letters for the time you claim for in your ita. You don't have to provide for every single job. If the others contributed to your time as well then I've read what you submitted was sufficient along with an Loe stating why you were unable to get a reference letter. Other than that, I'm sure others will be able to provide more assistance here . ☺

Bhavyakerney

Oct 18, 2018
You only need to provide reference letters for the time you claim for in your ita. You don't have to provide for every single job. If the others contributed to your time as well then I've read what you submitted was sufficient along with an Loe stating why you were unable to get a reference letter. Other than that, I'm sure others will be able to provide more assistance here . ☺
Thanks Aarti. Appreciate your prompt reply. Just hoping to see movement in my application sometime soon.

Reactions: Aarti123

Andy3206

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018