+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

ivyxu644

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
AOR Aug 17, being lp1 since Sept 8. Asked Ottawa office about my visa office and got replied today stating "The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario." so from my understanding, the r10 check is done and background check has not started yet. Is there still a long way to go?

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
AOR Aug 17, being lp1 since Sept 8. Asked Ottawa office about my visa office and got replied today stating "The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario." so from my understanding, the r10 check is done and background check has not started yet. Is there still a long way to go?
How have you sent this inquiry?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
I'm wondering it's just me or everyone else experiencing same delay? I got invite on Jun 15th, accepted and submitted on Aug 20 without Indian PCC, medicals passed on Sep 9, got a request to provide Indian PCC on Sep 11 and same day I've uploaded. They gave me 60 day (Nov 11, 2018) window to upload Indian PCC. Since then my application doesn't show any progress. It's been close to 67 days since e-AOR

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
I'm wondering it's just me or everyone else experiencing same delay? I got invite on Jun 15th, accepted and submitted on Aug 20 without Indian PCC, medicals passed on Sep 9, got a request to provide Indian PCC on Sep 11 and same day I've uploaded. They gave me 60 day (Nov 11, 2018) window to upload Indian PCC. Since then my application doesn't show any progress. It's been close to 67 days since e-AOR
Calm down. I've seen no progress for over two months since passing medicals. Almost three months since AOR. To be fair, all these days have flown by. This is like bow and arrow. You release the arrow and forget it. Find something to keep yourself busy.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Calm down. I've seen no progress for over two months since passing medicals. Almost three months since AOR. To be fair, all these days have flown by. This is like bow and arrow. You release the arrow and forget it. Find something to keep yourself busy.
Bow and arrow ... man .... this wait will turn people in to philosophers... what an analogy ..