+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Same here 71 days completed. Is it a good time to call IRCC? or should I wait one more month before I call them?
Guys...there is no need to wait for 120 days or more to find out whats happening with your profile. At least you get to know where your VO is. The only problem is the wait time that you need to get through.
Go ahead and call them. I reached out to them when my profile was just 45 days after AOR.

Reactions: Rajesh Durai

Rajesh Durai

Dec 29, 2012
Guys...there is no need to wait for 120 days or more to find out whats happening with your profile. At least you get to know where your VO is. The only problem is the wait time that you need to get through.
Go ahead and call them. I reached out to them when my profile was just 45 days after AOR.
Good to know! Is there any do's and dont's while speaking to the CIC agent? Can we ask questions like how much more time it would take to get an update?

IranianinSweden

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
i got that job letter when i first created my ee profile and didnt get it again , also, my ip2 lasted one day which i think is impossible to complete a bg check so i think this bg check starts as soon as they start your application. Tryin to figure out an exact timeline for things is impossible, bottom line its a wait game, once you know all your documents have been sent then you just wait :)
Same for me, I got the job letter when creating my account.

Reactions: Aarti123

IranianinSweden

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
Good to know! Is there any do's and dont's while speaking to the CIC agent? Can we ask questions like how much more time it would take to get an update?
You can ask whatever you want. Will they give an answer? that's not sure. I have read on this forum how people call and ask really any question and some agents do give a lot of answers, but most seem to just say that your file is being handled.

Another good point, I read on this forum how one guy got tired of waiting and called and emailed them while being too angry. And after the last "fight" he had with CIC, no one replies to his emails anymore.

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ask them where your VO is, your eligibility status, security and criminality status.
Dont ask them unnecessary questions like how much more time and all coz even they wont be able to tell you.

Reactions: Rajesh Durai

IranianinSweden

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
@Aarti123 Bro seeing your timeline gives me so much hope :)
But it also makes me wonder why your file was handled so much faster than many others. How many employers have you declared? Have you had many trips abroad?

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
@Aarti123 Bro seeing your timeline gives me so much hope :)
But it also makes me wonder why your file was handled so much faster than many others. How many employers have you declared? Have you had many trips abroad?
I have had countless trips abroad and two employers submitted. However none of them received any contact from cic

IranianinSweden

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
I have had countless trips abroad and two employers submitted. However none of them received any contact from cic
In that case I can remain hopeful. The only worry I have is that I already have two citizenships (Sweden, Iran). I just hope that this wont be a reason for delays. Does anyone else have more than one citizenship?

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hello Folks,

Alhamdulillah I got my PPR yesterday. First of my timelines are mentioned below:

ITA: 12-June
AOR: 26-July
ADR: 19-Oct
PPR: 25-Oct
Stream: FSW-PNP O

Now, the IRCC has asked me to submit the passport to VFS along with two photos and letter. I have to pay the pay fee at VFS for their services.

However, I am confused about the Service Charge for Application Processing Fee for "Permanent resident travel document" of PKR 4,500. Do I need to pay this fee online and include the receipt or it is already covered in the $ 1050 CAD fee I have already paid ? There is no clarity offered on the website so I need your advice please as I intend to submit passport on coming monday.

Thanks in advance.

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
I
Hello Folks,

Alhamdulillah I got my PPR yesterday. First of my timelines are mentioned below:

ITA: 12-June
AOR: 26-July
ADR: 19-Oct
PPR: 25-Oct
Stream: FSW-PNP O

Now, the IRCC has asked me to submit the passport to VFS along with two photos and letter. I have to pay the pay fee at VFS for their services.

However, I am confused about the Service Charge for Application Processing Fee for "Permanent resident travel document" of PKR 4,500. Do I need to pay this fee online and include the receipt or it is already covered in the $ 1050 CAD fee I have already paid ? There is no clarity offered on the website so I need your advice please as I intend to submit passport on coming monday.

Thanks in advance.
Take everything including the cash to the VFS office. What was your ADR on? Congrats!