+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2013 Applications

DK123

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Did you try checking ECAS status?

My lawyer did not tell me until I asked him which was 2 days after he actually got the email...

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
venuamancha said:
Hi Guys...My application received by CIC on August 16 but I did not received my AOR yet...I'm checking my junk/spam emails as well...no luck.
I applied through a lawyer....can anyone advice please what should i do ??? :(
Go to https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24404541/home.html and look for the 'ECAS login' link.
Try to login using your UCI. If you're able to login, chances are that the AOR went to the spam folder or something.
If you can login, you're all good.

venuamancha

Sep 30, 2013
iam_toby said:
Go to .... and look for the 'ECAS login' link.
Try to login using your UCI. If you're able to login, chances are that the AOR went to the spam folder or something.
If you can login, you're all good.
I'm checking ECAS login too daily. I'm unable to login... Is there is a way where I can contact cic regarding my application status?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
venuamancha said:
I'm checking ECAS login too daily. I'm unable to login... Is there is a way where I can contact cic regarding my application status?
If you don't have a file number yet, your best bet would be emailing CIO at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
and ask them if they can help you out.

venuamancha

Sep 30, 2013
iam_toby said:
If you don't have a file number yet, your best bet would be emailing CIO at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
and ask them if they can help you out.
Thanks iam_toby for your advices. I will wend an email to cic and lets see what will happen...I will keep you posted...

Jasmeet0101

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Hello,

Can smbody please tell me what will be status showing when we receive AOR and after that what will be showing?

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasmeet0101 said:
Hello,

Can smbody please tell me what will be status showing when we receive AOR and after that what will be showing?
Application Received and btw It will take couple of days to show your file on ECAS after receving AOR

form_filler

May 4, 2013
Has anyone received the paper AOR in the mail? I received email and I can log into website but I haven't received a paper copy.

dinocgeo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
form_filler said:
Has anyone received the paper AOR in the mail? I received email and I can log into website but I haven't received a paper copy.
You will not be getting a hard copy of the AOR. When you give your email address they will only correspond through email, if you don't give an email then they will correspond through regular mail.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
dinocgeo said:
You will not be getting a hard copy of the AOR. When you give your email address they will only correspond through email, if you don't give an email then they will correspond through regular mail.
Correct, if you've provided CIC with an email address on the IMM0008 form, you've authorized them
to communicate with you via email. You won't be getting anything in the mail.

RaquelGenio

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
Hi guys,

This forum is super useful! Thanks for sharing your experiences and opinions!

I just got my police certificate from Portugal. What do I do first - Certify a photocopy of the document or translate it (and than certify a copy?)?

Thanks!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
RaquelGenio said:
Hi guys,

This forum is super useful! Thanks for sharing your experiences and opinions!

I just got my police certificate from Portugal. What do I do first - Certify a photocopy of the document or translate it (and than certify a copy?)?

Thanks!
I got a certified copy and had that copy translated. The translator stapled the certified copy to the translation and that way it's a bullet proof translation. Make sure to submit the original as well.

RaquelGenio

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
iam_toby said:
I got a certified copy and had that copy translated. The translator stapled the certified copy to the translation and that way it's a bullet proof translation. Make sure to submit the original as well.
wow Toby - you are super fast! I'll do that!
Thanks again for your precious help!

R.